Goodbye!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

007 said:
Saw me on boomtown 2, did you? under what nick would that be... and under what ip address, plus how can i play unreal tournament without ut on my hard disk?
Plus twenty minutes ago i was eating a meal with parents round pub.
:p:
You played as 007 and you werent a n00b :) Either you played like in the FDC days, or it was a wannabe with an aimbot :p: Pick yer Choise ;)

cay matey was nice having you in the side good luck with real life (nice graphics shame about the gameplay)

Joko said:
How long did TuT last? 3 weeks or something?

Howcome you allways use my name in your silly posts. Am i your idol or something ? :snore:

I came back just cause i love you so damn much Joko...

NOT

They are all addicts..just like the rest of us.

Some can kick,

some don't make it.

Who cares....anyone wanna frag??

:(

he'll still come bak from odd frags like i do... play sum DM or sumfin and then go away.

thats wat i used 2 do, and UT slowly loses intrest :(

:cuddle:

Good luck Nick, I know what your schedule is gonna be like this year coming, but I tell you something, you better get good grades if you are chucking UT to study :hammer:

Feel free to hang about and play on pubs with us, I will just make sure you dont play any wars ;)

Keep in touch!

:cuddle:

What ava said... we all know you'll be back :D
Just in the case you dont, gl in real life :wave:

heh, u dont need to chuck UT to study, just find the right balance (something i never quite managed ;) )

And i kinda agree with joko, i dont see the point in all these goodbye threads since half the ppl who reply on them (ala me in this one) barely know u or hardly care (soz, but im honest :) ) .

Ive just had a Big Mac Meal and some free cheese (shit) burgers, my metabolism hasnt processed it yet so i conciquently now weigh 17.2 stone

I feel a heart attack coming on

Gazzy said:
And i kinda agree with joko, i dont see the point in all these goodbye threads since half the ppl who reply on them (ala me in this one) barely know u or hardly care (soz, but im honest :) ) .

I think it's the same as someone trying to give up smoking going round telling everyone..

it's the whole "if I fail, I've told the whole world" gambit.

and seeing as he's deleted UT from his PC, I'd say I'm wrong about the whole two weeks thing.

...make it three instead. :)