Goodbye!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Se7en

=[FDC]=
Jan 4, 2002
Im resigning from ut, just wanna say thanks to everyone for good games and good fun, been 2 years of great fun playing in this league time for me to move on, good luck everyone in what you do, you may see me on MSN or forums from time to time, but otherwise im gone for good.

In Particular i would like to Thank =[FDC]= who saved me from noobing on NiL Assault back in the old days 2 years ago, many great memories and fun with you guys, particulary clan gathering summer 2003, that was a blast!.

Also like to thank, TF, SUYM, My insta and pro clans, we had some good games, also many members of the UTA, who ive chatted to and or played with, cant list you all here, but you know who you all are :D.

Good luck, in the league and real life everyone. Btw =[FDC]= is teh pwnz! Forever! :D

/nick

cya m8 gl in everything u do..this also means no groningen next year...and then im gonna be there the whoooooooole week fs

3 Weeks.

How long did TuT last? 3 weeks or something?

Goodbye threads should be banned from chit chat, its just ppl looking for attention. You can do it in your clan forums.

Bye though :wave:

Joko said:
Goodbye threads should be banned from chit chat, its just ppl looking for attention. You can do it in your clan forums.

he did that twice allready :cuddle:

it was time for something new :lol:

tbh i think he'll be playin wars in a couple of weeks but he'll drastically cut on his pub playin time cus he's gonna be shit busy the next year :)

P.S. i'm pretty sure cus i just told em my 1337 FTP access rights are FDC exclusive and since i'm his main pr0n source... i'd say 2 weeks :)

Last edited:
max_n00b said:
hmm, saw him 20mins ago on n00btown 2 :P

Saw me on boomtown 2, did you? under what nick would that be... and under what ip address, plus how can i play unreal tournament without ut on my hard disk?
Plus twenty minutes ago i was eating a meal with parents round pub.
:p: