Golgotha 2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

raichu u should use cyps help because hes made many BT maps which are really great. n1 cyp if u can help m8 I know you can do well :)
regarding the pics they look cool imo..some of the maps looks spammy but hey it beats guardia and asphen in the end. Gl !

sure it will be a lil spammy as we thought
its like a mix of desolate,desertstorm,rook with spam
the spawns for attackers are mostly not far away from next objective
so map should be done in about 3-6 mins imo if zyx doesnt change it
into minigun arena or adds new objectives as I planned :D

minigun where >.>

anywayz ill need some ppl to send me pms if they wanna help on finishing the map m1c and rai already gave some good
suggestions. Altho i also see what Grz was working too ;)

Fra*gg*er said:
Just set brightness a bit higher, then you will see enough :p:
Looks pretty interesting imo; not just a boring update. Let's hope there are enough people who want to finish this project.

I bet that its not a problem to finish it...

the problem is that we gonna need 2-3 years to get it in the league as a league map... fs

Reactions: Useless
monster, except the very end bit, its absolutley nothing like original golg! :P

monster.....you are raelly dumb...and u have aimbot friends :)cough: Guardian :cough:)...you should read the whole thread or take a look at the screenshots than you would have seen that golgotha 2 has really nothing to do with golgotha 1.If you would have read what M1c wrote you would nknow that the 2nd version is like desolate,desertstorm and rook ....So please do us all a favour and READ :mad:
________
White Girls Webcams

Last edited:
Reactions: Cassius
I jsut said that the map is spammy like them ;P but not like guardia/astheno/lava , its "skillish" spam :D

what about trying something new? Would it be possible to make a playlist for that map ? so you have like 10 songs
for example Disturbed-Down with the sickness.So you wouldn't have that lousy UT music all the time and you could listen to some nice music while playin.

I dunno if that could work or if you would like that but it would be something new.
________
Terpsichore

Last edited:
Reactions: Fra*gg*er
yeah also the problem with introducing mp3's to ut is a bit tricky, for example it aint legal and you have to lower the bitrate of the mp3 a lot so the file is a lot smaller then you need to convert it to ogg , i once tried it with a regular 4 mb mp3 and when i lowered the bitrate and converted it , it was just 1 minute of the song which was looped into eternity. amd basically it sounded like shit