Golgotha 2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Zyx

Zoetermerrr!!!
Jun 8, 2001
The Netherlands
As some of you already know GRZ has left the UT scene :(

He was working on Golgo2 but didn't finish it. He has send me the unfinished version which i with help from other ppl will try and finish.

Ill update you ppl later.

hmm seriously ill make better ones and more brightness tonight , just looked properly at them and yes its quite dark

he will be back in 2 months when he notices that the fish dont like him anymore, dont worry

Just set brightness a bit higher, then you will see enough :p:
Looks pretty interesting imo; not just a boring update. Let's hope there are enough people who want to finish this project.

btw, when ppl are makign rep comments like that (you know who you are) after we working so hard to get this finish, we will just scrap it..

well gl with the map i dunno nuttin about making maps but G's maps were and are still great.

p.s can we see the unfinished version? dl it somewhere

i will take a look at it too, (not to good with ued, but i know what i am doing), just needs a proper organisation, of who does what)

edit, just saw them in negative perspective, and looks indeed quite "busy"at outside parts, lot's of route's as i can see so far, good for launching but indeed, the fps, i hope they are not to low. Grz managed to got the frames quite low anyway on golgo1, (also a big map), i am very very curious

Last edited:
btw just increase the picture Gamma to 1,5 or 2 to see them normally..
its about the same change done to the image as with the ut gamma function i suppose

ok me m1c and zyx have been playing it for most of the day yes atm its quite buggy but our fps was good and it didnt drop any lower than mine do on bridge or so. Siege3 is the one with the jumpads? nah its not like that :P (but we are thinking of putting a jumpad from a tower to the final dungeon) anyway im gonna try again with pics when zyx updates abit. It is obviously a start to a great map but i hope us map newbies dont fuck it up :lol:

Reactions: IceDragon