Golgotha 2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

yeh looks nice, except of the non-aligned textures on the towers :P

fixing holes? fs, get timo´s help (if he aint helping yet), he´s good in fixing holes :p:

fixed some bugs but as soon as i change something in geometry it will prollly come back but atm alot of bugs are fixed

the inside of the tower needs some more detail
and still some bsp holes @_@ but that will hopefully be fixed later

as you can see in the first pic the nodes are quite high and thus it will unfortantly also cause the engine to mess up and cause the bsp holes

ati 9700 pro 512 ram 2700 xp

highest 360 inside and lowest 80 but the shot that gives me 80 cant be done unless you use fly

but ill check it online soon

looks sweed sweedy, but have you put in a hidden room with a pic of Anti??

hm somehow it looks pretty shitty to me from a gameplay point of view, very narrow and spammy. for example that long winding gangway on top of everything looks like its gonna be 3 times as hard to assault as hurons path in golgo 1, i really hope this impression doesnt prove to be right.

Sauron said:
hm somehow it looks pretty shitty to me from a gameplay point of view, very narrow and spammy. for example that long winding gangway on top of everything looks like its gonna be 3 times as hard to assault as hurons path in golgo 1, i really hope this impression doesnt prove to be right.
There are like 4 entrances to enter the tower :) Other maps have narrow points aswell (Warhead loader on ballistic, Samsite on Desertstorm etc..) So far the map looks really nice etc. But there still is alot of work to be done.

Reactions: -Scarab-