Global Player Login System for League Matches?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Would you welcome a Player Login System on League Matches?

• Yes I would welcome such a system

Votes: 90 76.9%
  • No I don't like that idea

Votes: 13 11.1%
  • I don't care at all

Votes: 14 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah im very 1337 in ideas ...

Btw zyx sorry about that coment i did but one thing i hate its hipocrisy ... and some ppl are experts in that shit! :lol:

Viru$_Z said:
LOL ? DFP lost vs COSMIC and now you vote for antimercing ???? rofl...... :D

sorry but i launght :D

PS: lo COSMIC :wave:
PS2: gl for tonight COSMIC vs MOD :angel:

UT have 5 years , and now you want introduce a "ANTI MERCING" Patch or rules ?

sorry , but its a bit late..........i vote NO

in old time some clans losing vs mercs , i remember some matchs vs fake name and ???? nobody help us in old time, and now i dont wanna help ya.......admin or not SMB ! :o

deleting mercs = end of utas :D

if you wanna clean really the league, delete BOT or TRIGGER from UTAS and fix that.......... maybe you make a better job :bow:

You seriously CHUG the cock ya t0$$a! :wanker:

And read the topic ya nutters whos talking bout shortening maplist sizes ! are yous thick as shit.Yous were asked if yous would vote yes or no for a system to cut down on mercs ,nothing less nothing more.....:nono:

it's no surprise mod voted no :lol:

the players who said no should rethink again, what fun is it that ur smashed by a group of div 1 players, frankly i dont give a fuck if im facing mercs or not, but it so ruins the fun when ur getting buttsmacked 8-0.

i dotn give a toss if we lose a division yes or no, then at least we know we got sum fun and ur not faced with sum mercs, they're annoying as fuck.
and almost every league has a anti-merc rule i mean wtf how can u not vote yes ....
and for every1 who voted no u should keep an eye on them

everyone voting no are probably mercing losers with no life thats why jackel

Towanda said:
U really should consider the effects of an anti mercing proggie also and see if you would like the outcome. Since I've been inactive for about 6months i am not very up to date but i assume things are about the same as when i left, then about 50% of the clans would have to leave the league if you belive the most extreme claims, is that something u wish to achive with an anti mercing rule/check/proggie ?

Teams that have few players/player proggies would have to forfeit matches since they cant field a full team or play with 3-4-5 players, is that fun?

I always played UT for fun and not winning the #1spot in div 1 (wouldn't mind it though:D) but I would prefer playing/loosing a match vs a team that use mercs to show up just to find the other players dont have a team.

Didnt vote since i dont care, inactive as i am. But if you do it, make sure its easy so players dont drop out of the league just cuz the new proggie increase ping, makes playing matches a hazzle etc

btw, i have started to play for BO again so if you see my name its me, not a merc :P

the league may halve maybe drop to 3 divisions , but at least it would be a decent 3 divisions and all the clans in those divisions would have a team.

GURKBURKEN said:
Use credit card number as login. That way no one will give away their pass. :clap:

Too bad Im out of the utas league then :P

Well i just want to say that me.... well i am more cakes you know ... well i just love cakes ... chocolate one is 1337 and i dont mind if chocolate cakes merc for orange cake! really!

Do it. Just don't ban me for being lame.
It's the way I was made your honour. :D

Hawk said:
everyone voting no are probably mercing losers with no life thats why jackel

Anyway ... u never merc in your life right dude ? :rofl:

I dont care about a rule serious ... but well if we see from a good point of view it wont be 100% secure that we wont have mercs ...

But it will be 100% sure some clans will leave ...

You know in this shits you just have to weight the pros and cons ...

I did it and i voted " I don't care at all " just because im not a YES or a NO .

And i couldnt agree more about virus_Z point ... if you really interested in a real clean league first end with triggers , radars and cheats users first ...

Then fight mercs ...

why is it wierd i voted no it has been 6 months since i merced rofl i jsut hate that dumb popup where you have to insert info im not playing a mmo here fs

^A§^ said:
Plus well after 4 years or 5 you guys actually remmeber about mercs ... well not that smart to put rules about mercs when ppl are actually leaving UT for UT2k4 ... thats imo!

Seriously, let them leave then...
The spoil the fun for new players and new clans who play fair and actually trying to reach somewhere in this league. Yes there obviously are some of them.