Glitches

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hammering into certain sniper spots is not glitching. Abusing "black spots" or other map bugs might be considered as abuse if done intentionally to gain advantage over opposite team. If you know them i strongly suggest staying away from them.

You post here during daytime, with this idiotic smiley behind your every sentence, without proper punctuation or capitalization. And then you're telling me to drink more beer? Are you some kind of alcoholic with no work?

Ah, so you've met Kris.

I think you're inconsistent, pinhead; I've asked you through time immemorial to ban sneez just on general principle, but you just sit there on your arse and take no action :nono:

I don't do whatever I like. I ban those that need a ban: Bug abusers, spawnkillers, teamswitchers that uneven the teams, aimbotters, racism/flame/whine chatting. I even ban people with names like "anal" since <18 kids play there as well. Yeah maybe it's true that I ban people fairly quick, but if a game gets ruined by someone I rather have him out of the game quick and talk about it later than letting him stay and ruin it even further. Newbies usually ignore player comments even when being kicked several times, so a ban is usually more than necessary.

:love: :love:

Bodgyboi should be banned. He's a noob, and when he first joined the server once I thought he was Zan for some reason :(

Also he doesn't know how to form a post with proper capitalization and English skillz and his "glitches" are "LLOOOOOLOOLOOOLL U KAN HAZ WALKING ON DUR TRAIN TRAKCXZ REAL SKILLZ LYKE!1!"

I met him few times on serv and imo if Stony said that he deserve ban it must be truth;)

BoGdY_Nr.1 if you want to be the best assaulter come to irc.utassault.net and join channel #8 I will guide you to victory!!

Was funniest read ive had in long time , remembers me of jamming highspeed final door and letting cannon dingdong attackers and the old rook one haha. :rofl::clap: Bogdy_nr1 good effort at least you exploring maps , now try playing assault and master hammer jumps launches and impress us with that instead.

am I the only one laughing at this:
?

you got issues haha
:rofl: It wasn't even MY idea to do that. Just a RULE that was made. But I guess that's too hard for you to apprehend?
You may know that there are elderly players in DoG, that have A LOT more experience with life than you will ever have. They have children that may play on DoG servers as well. Those players KNOW that it's bad influence.

But yeah, I guess you can't even think of people other than yourself? What a sad human being you are. And immature too, if you don't even know that such bad words are bad influence for underaged kids.
And how hard is it to change your nickname to one without any "bad" words? Takes only 5 seconds max. And if your brain can only make up "bad" words as a nickname then you're a seriously retarded person, which I doubt would be a nice player to play with.

Also I don't see how I have any issues, I could care less about who gets banned or for what reason. I just try to keep the servers clean of retarded players that don't have common sense and/or don't abide by simple rules. It's not like I would even care one bit if I couldn't do it anymore. After all it's your loss if the server is full of idiot players. And if you laugh about that, then I laugh back at you for being an ignorant sad little shit that doesn't care about anything but himself. Oh wait, I guess that's the truth, or not?

Go back to chit-chat. Retard.

Last edited:
Infraction points incoming.
' Private 07-11-2007
14:28 Expired 25 Insulted Other Member(s)/Flaming'

I also thought that once but it was proven otherwise by the admins :(