Glitches

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

You may know that there are elderly players in DoG, that have A LOT more experience with life than you will ever have. They have children that may play on DoG servers as well. Those players KNOW that it's bad influence.

But yeah, I guess you can't even think of people other than yourself? What a sad human being you are. And immature too, if you don't even know that such bad words are bad influence for underaged kids.
And how hard is it to change your nickname to one without any "bad" words? Takes only 5 seconds max. And if your brain can only make up "bad" words as a nickname then you're a seriously retarded person, which I doubt would be a nice player to play with.

Also I don't see how I have any issues, I could care less about who gets banned or for what reason. I just try to keep the servers clean of retarded players that don't have common sense and/or don't abide by simple rules. It's not like I would even care one bit if I couldn't do it anymore. After all it's your loss if the server is full of idiot players. And if you laugh about that, then I laugh back at you for being an ignorant sad little shit that doesn't care about anything but himself. Oh wait, I guess that's the truth, or not?

Go back to chit-chat. Retard.
ahahahahahaha
sorry man this is fucking ridiculous, made my day.
so according to you playing a game which is rated as 16+ is ok for small children but reading names such as "anal" is a bad influence?
I am VERY sorry that I don't care about small children in a game which is OBVIOUSLY NOT meant to be for children, I'll laugh back at you if you don't get this, [insert random flame to show my very hurt feelings here(for example:your lack of life experience;immature;sad person;selfish;your mum;ignorant)].

ahahahahahaha
sorry man this is fucking ridiculous, made my day.
so according to you playing a game which is rated as 16+ is ok for small children but reading names such as "anal" is a bad influence?
I am VERY sorry that I don't care about small children in a game which is OBVIOUSLY NOT meant to be for children, I'll laugh back at you if you don't get this, [insert random flame to show my very hurt feelings here(for example:your lack of life experience;immature;sad person;selfish;your mum;ignorant)].
You're ignorant yet again.
Even IF it's rated as 16+ by some stupid company do you really think reality cares about that?
As if you've never been to a 16+ movie with your parents while you were 12...

And even then, it doesn't matter if UT is not meant for <16, DoG servers are meant for EVERYONE. All ages. All races. All beliefs. And yes even n00bs.
And as long as DoG makes rules on their servers, you're to abide by them when you play on it, it's fairly easy. It's got nothing to do with what Epic tells you.
And if you didn't read the UT manual/terms of use/etc, it probably contains something in the lines of "Anything that happens on a server is not of Epic's concern, since it is not done by Epic. Blablabla". Which makes it pretty clear that your arguments are just nonsense.

Also, "anal" was merely an example. The person in question was actually flaming in the chat, saying bad words to about everyone and everything. But how would you know anything about it? No that's right, you don't! So how can you comment on it? OHHHH that's right, you CAN'T.

Go ahead and laugh, I'll laugh even harder. :lol:
You're beginning discussions about things you know nothing about. What a worthless effort you're putting into this. :rofl:
I don't even understand your reason either. Other than just trying to pull mindless flame, you have no reason at all. Or were you actually using these kind of sad little names ingame? :x

i've been banned once for having the nick : [ADC]Goatfucker!

don't ask me how i came up with that nick tho :lol:

You're ignorant yet again.
Even IF it's rated as 16+ by some stupid company do you really think reality cares about that?
As if you've never been to a 16+ movie with your parents while you were 12...

And even then, it doesn't matter if UT is not meant for <16, DoG servers are meant for EVERYONE. All ages. All races. All beliefs. And yes even n00bs.
And as long as DoG makes rules on their servers, you're to abide by them when you play on it, it's fairly easy. It's got nothing to do with what Epic tells you.
And if you didn't read the UT manual/terms of use/etc, it probably contains something in the lines of "Anything that happens on a server is not of Epic's concern, since it is not done by Epic. Blablabla". Which makes it pretty clear that your arguments are just nonsense.

Also, "anal" was merely an example. The person in question was actually flaming in the chat, saying bad words to about everyone and everything. But how would you know anything about it? No that's right, you don't! So how can you comment on it? OHHHH that's right, you CAN'T.

Go ahead and laugh, I'll laugh even harder. :lol:
You're beginning discussions about things you know nothing about. What a worthless effort you're putting into this. :rofl:
I don't even understand your reason either. Other than just trying to pull mindless flame, you have no reason at all. Or were you actually using these kind of sad little names ingame? :x
nah just trolling based on the information you gave me

I even ban people with names like "anal" since <18 kids play there as well.

quite funny to say afterwards that i responded to something which i have no clue about.

nah just trolling based on the information you gave me

quite funny to say afterwards that i responded to something which i have no clue about.
<3 Trolls. Just another form of entertainment.

You never asked me for the details. The fact remains that some guy named "anal" was banned. But it was not only because of his name. :x

My sincerest apologies for not being clear enough on that.

:yawn:

Will you stop stealing my reputation as official league flamer please. Thanks.

Oh and the glitches are fine tbh, they don't gain any advantage.

:yawn:

Will you stop stealing my reputation as official league flamer please. Thanks.

Oh and the glitches are fine tbh, they don't gain any advantage.
You can have that medal, I don't want it. :x WINARRR Torp! :!ola:

The "glitches" bogdy meant are not really glitches. But if there's real glitch, like ballistic, bridge, overlord, the places where you can fall down and make it look as if you're somewhere else, I really can't agree with you that it's fine. It's definately an advantage, especially to people who know nothing of it.

You may know that there are elderly players in DoG, that have A LOT more experience with life than you will ever have. They have children that may play on DoG servers as well. Those players KNOW that it's bad influence.

But yeah, I guess you can't even think of people other than yourself? What a sad human being you are. And immature too, if you don't even know that such bad words are bad influence for underaged kids.

Go back to chit-chat. Retard.

Oh come on, what planet are you on? It's the internet and it's a nine year old game full of guys. Bad words will be said. It's like parents who let their kids stay up to watch late night TV then complain to the BBC when someone says a bad word on it.

Oh come on, what planet are you on? It's the internet and it's a nine year old game full of guys. Bad words will be said. It's like parents who let their kids stay up to watch late night TV then complain to the BBC when someone says a bad word on it.
Even if that's true, do ALL people enjoy looking at all those bad words? I doubt that. Thus it is more than a valid rule to keep the game nice and clean. Even if it isn't especially for the younger ones... I'm sure there are a bunch of older ones among us that don't like stuff like that either.

But yeah, maybe the under aged kids part was over exaggerated, but that's the reason I was told for this particular rule of having a decent nickname...

Still you shouldn't see people get banned only for such a small reason. And even if you get banned for such a reason, a simple chat with me about it would probably get you unbanned instantly. I hardly ever ban people for such small things unless they do a great many of these small things. And usually after I've received complaints about players...