Glitches

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

BoGdY_Nr.1

Jun 12, 2008
hi i am BoGdY. maybe u seen me on the serv. lets show u some glitches: 1st: at frigate when u are atacking get a sniper and go behind the base, go at all mountains and 1 of that u can climb on it. there when u are at top jump on the base, then search a snipe place lol ppl told me i am cheater. 2nd: at hi-speed go on 1st car roof then jump on rail, u will not die, u can go till end, is a bit long. 3rd: at mazoon u need to have a partner to launch u, launch u on the opposite direction of the normal launch (to the base) lool u will be in NOWHERE but careful not 6 rox (rockets) cuz u will die, maximum rox 4, launch with 4 rox then u will see the city NOWHERE lol. 4th: at overlord here are 2 glitches, the first is a camp glitch, go on the main gun control roof and camp there, the ppl will see u black and dont shoot to u , lol this glitch is not so.. so.. cool. the second is: go take armor at least Thight Pads and jump on the gun, crouch on the gun till u go outside, then outside launch with ur hammer up, then with ur hammer too, launch on the MORTAR zone, lol u can snipe from there. that's all, maybe i will find more. thx. Join at DoG server and u will meet me, if u find more glitches post here :P

Last edited:
hi i am BoGdY. maybe u seen me on the serv. lets show u some glitches: 1st: at frigate when u are atacking get a sniper and go behind the base, go at all mountains and 1 of that u can climb on it. there when u are at top jump on the base, then search a snipe place lol ppl told me i am cheater. 2nd: at hi-speed go on 1st car roof then jump on rail, u will not die, u can go till end, is a bit long. 3rd: at mazoon u need to have a partner to launch u, launch u on the opposite direction of the normal launch (to the base) lool u will be in NOWHERE but careful not 6 rox (rockets) cuz u will die, maximum rox 4, launch with 4 rox then u will see the city NOWHERE lol. 4th: at overlord here are 2 glitches, the first is a camp glitch, go on the main gun control roof and camp there, the ppl will see u black and dont shoot to u , lol this glitch is not so.. so.. cool. the second is: go take armor at least Thight Pads and jump on the gun, crouch on the gun till u go outside, then outside launch with ur hammer up, then with ur hammer too, launch on the MORTAR zone, lol u can snipe from there. that's all, maybe i will find more. thx. Join at DoG server and u will meet me, if u find more glitches post here :P
i dont really find that glitches tbh

Abusing any "glitches" is not allowed on DoG servers. I suggest you stop using them or you might find yourself banned for a long time.

I don't care what you do in offline Practice sessions though.

Harsh? Just realistic. People have been banned for abusing glitchy spotts many times before. Even in UTA someone was banned for abusing it in Ballistic, afaik.

I don't do whatever I like. I ban those that need a ban: Bug abusers, spawnkillers, teamswitchers that uneven the teams, aimbotters, racism/flame/whine chatting. I even ban people with names like "anal" since <18 kids play there as well. Yeah maybe it's true that I ban people fairly quick, but if a game gets ruined by someone I rather have him out of the game quick and talk about it later than letting him stay and ruin it even further. Newbies usually ignore player comments even when being kicked several times, so a ban is usually more than necessary.

They arent really glitches I would worry about though, Frigate is just annoying but useless as there is little ammo, Mazon doesnt do anything, Hispeed one who doesnt know that and it doesnt do anything, Overlord sniping from mortar nest is fine the one where you jump onto the gun control is probably the worst with regards to glitches but even then its nothing major.

At worst maybe its bad sportsmanship, certainly if they are repeatedly used on a server but Id put it along side things like launching when playing 3v2 etc.

Anyway, BoGdY, you're banned for now, cause I only get complaints about you. And when I see you play, all you do is fuck around teamkilling, abusing in chat, walking around doing nothing. You also don't respond to any of my messages when I ask about it. So yeah..
You can fool around in a practice session offline all you want. Just don't waste the slots on a server for it.

If you want to get unbanned, write me a proper letter of apology that you will adjust your ways and play the game like everyone else does.

:rofl: Yeah that's my intention obviously.

Have you even READ anything in this thread? Or do you even KNOW what this guy has been doing? NO, thought so.

Don't involve yourself in something you do not know anything about. This is not chit-chat.

I don't do whatever I like. I ban those that need a ban: Bug abusers, spawnkillers, teamswitchers that uneven the teams, aimbotters, racism/flame/whine chatting. I even ban people with names like "anal" since <18 kids play there as well. Yeah maybe it's true that I ban people fairly quick, but if a game gets ruined by someone I rather have him out of the game quick and talk about it later than letting him stay and ruin it even further. Newbies usually ignore player comments even when being kicked several times, so a ban is usually more than necessary.

Last edited:
I've READ every single word in this topic, thank you.

From what I've seen this is a new player trying out some new things and even posting it in the forums trying to HELP other players. And being new he might not know all the rules yet.
I also didn't see any complaints (Where did you hear those complaints from? proof? I doubt anybody playing on DoG public knows how to contact you......)
I don't know if he teamkilled or 'did nothing' but that's hardly reasons to ban somebody. I'd like to hear Bodgy's part about this.

I was one of the people who asked pinny to pls at least temporarily ban that guy because all he did was teamkill, type and fuck around..
We tried to kick him but he just kept reconnecting before everybody voted and he continued to lame around.. Making no effort to learn the maps or how to play assault..
If thats the kind of "new players" you guys want then help urself but imo he deserved that ban for now..

u take this 2 serious .drink more b33r and everything is gonna be ok
You post here during daytime, with this idiotic smiley behind your every sentence, without proper punctuation or capitalization. And then you're telling me to drink more beer? Are you some kind of alcoholic with no work?

I was one of the people who asked pinny to pls at least temporarily ban that guy because all he did was teamkill, type and fuck around..
We tried to kick him but he just kept reconnecting before everybody voted and he continued to lame around.. Making no effort to learn the maps or how to play assault..
If thats the kind of "new players" you guys want then help urself but imo he deserved that ban for now..

Ah ok then I didn't say anything

You post here during daytime, with this idiotic smiley behind your every sentence, without proper punctuation or capitalization. And then you're telling me to drink more beer? Are you some kind of alcoholic with no work?

man just forget what i said not gonna talk 2 u ever bye

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know this guy lol

every single map he says " DON'T ATTACK!!!" lol

and in my case first time I played with him was in Hispeed and I finished the map asap and he called me noob, idiot and some others stuff lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know this guy lol

every single map he says " DON'T ATTACK!!!" lol

and in my case first time I played with him was in Hispeed and I finished the map asap and he called me noob, idiot and some others stuff lol
well u are a noob:p: hes right about that:kiss: