GG aor

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Original shite written by Menace
Fucking fuck fucker fuck ! and you call it pwnage?!?

Your the first person to say pwnage in this thread or even in the entire game, making things up to TRY to flame is pathetic! :flame:

Fucking fuck fucker fuck ! ...and you just took advantage of our player shortage

Nobody said anything in game about not having a full team, you had 6 members in the game so why should we have done anything. Yet again making things up!

Fucking fuck fucker fuck (un and me, un is 1½ and I'm ½ top player :P)

1½ + ½ = 2players *cough* thick twat *cough*.

:confused:

Despite the fact ur clan lagged to hell and I didn't get one clean frag because of there lag, despite the fact they where all moody (with exception of humph). Despite the fact the first thing they said was something like I hate ULL the lame fuckers cos they call humph a n00b and also they put mute enemy on... ect, then the second the game had ended they all fucked off without even saying cya, gg! (with exception of humph)

:thumb: @ humph and now rest of AoR for coming out of there mood swing.
:moon: @ Menace for being a newbie, who's only ability is to make crapy flame posts :p:

The whole game was wank. We had player shortages and had to call in total n00bs to help us.

We didnt play as a team, and our TS server crashed mid-match.

I wasn't particularly optimistic about the match before it even started. Without menace and Un we were playing at 75%.

...However, I'm not one to flame and bitch a tantrum in the match.....

That's what IRC's for!

kinda bored of typing in game after we started using ts2 so I cba flame around so much anymore:D tho ts server crashed a while in match.. and I didnt remember where I have all my binds lol :D

1½ + ½ is 2, yes.. so why does that make me a thick twat? you're a thick twat for not reading my post properly.

I SAID:

WE WERE MISSING 2 (THAT'S TWO, THICK TWAT) of our top players. and of that "TWO" un is the 1½ and I'm the ½.

and wtf are you talking about? I got told by members of AoR that we had 4 players at some point!

and read your own fucking match comment. it says pretty much everything in relation to pwning (no it doesn't say it literally you thick homo, but use those 2 IQ points and try to figure it out)

and I'm a newbie? go look at yourself.

now go right ahead and make up a nice reply and re-shape all my words. you can't read properly anyhow.

@match comments at least my was fucki8ng readable

and do i give a shit

the answers No

so go curl up in a box.

aye lets have some of this instead

pft fuck this attaching shit

Last edited: