GG aor

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Rob1000100

Nov 19, 2002
I know why had flame either way so I say sorry for that, that totaly nacked me out :snore: But it was a total GG imo! It was a draw so neither of us can complain :p: Cya

GL & HF :wave:

ye a close match and we had sum major comunication probs cant hear what nutzor says cuas his mic is so goddamn low.. bin and 187 didnt hear us talking and we didnt hear them and they were ideling kinda often also but ggs gotta have a rematch...

and 2 clear 1 fucking thingi up that almost very1 says "get a better connection fucking lagger bla bla" ect
I CANT EVEN GET ISDN WHERE I LIVE FFS I'M 1 OF THOSE 2% IN SWE WHO CANT!! but I lurve UT so I will be lagging around untill I get sumthing better:Joystick:

pld guys and thumbs up to Humph didnt see a word of spam or slatting so thanks for that humph :)

Was a fun a close game.

Or btw why did Bin laden play when his account is suspened ffs

Original shite written by fbs
pld guys and thumbs up to Humph didnt see a word of spam or slatting so thanks for that humph :)

ffs I NEVER spam or flame or bitch in matches! Only on publics and in forums!

bah var nog det sämsta match jag någonsin har spelat :(

allt gick åt helvete ffs men pingen ägde :D

Original shite written by 187
bah var nog det sämsta match jag någonsin har spelat :(

allt gick åt helvete ffs men pingen ägde :D

bah was the sämste:confused: match i ever played
everything went 2 hell put ping 0wn3d:D

aye gg, hope u didnt take my flamin too seriously:p:

Original shite written by Natsi
aye gg, hope u didnt take my flamin too seriously:p:

voi voi sun kanssa :/, ei noista fleimeista oo mitään hyötyy jos sä rupeet viel pyyteleen niitä anteeksi prkl

I'll go and put up a nice flame now:

we missed 2 of our top players (un and me, un is 1½ and I'm ½ top player :p:)

we prolly played with an avarage ping of 150 (Sol and Cad played) some of our players were idling and dropped out. and you call it pwnage?!?

f0 ULL... go and suck my cock and next time when we have a full and good team you can go and fuck off when the 7-0 hits the counter cuz you just know it'll just be another speed record.

now piss off, celebrate and ffs ask ur dad why he fucked that llama.

get a life? yeah that was exactly what I was busy with during the match... my real life. you wanna go and fuck off now? you wanna go and have about 3 of your relatives dying in the same month?
you wanna go and have a relaxing time with your family?
that's exactly what I DID YOU FUCK!
and you just took advantage of our player shortage you cunt. go suck off a horse.
or go get about 200 more IQ points so your IQ is positive you idiot. then try and get some feeling, a decent aim. a life and you might just act like you're a fucking human.