Get rid of Div 3?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

bartio said:
the UTA-nonagon was created by the illuminati (MJ12) in the early 1950s.
Aim was to take over the world and in 2000s to make the Assault league to the number 1 gaming league of all time.
Nonagon and illuminati, where's the similarity? I'll show you in two pics

That's the symbol of the illuminati. the eye in a triangle.
Illuminati%20Pyramid%20Seeing%20Eye.gif

And when you look at the pic DB psoted above you'll see tons of triangles (look below). And if you zoom in with 30000% you would see little eyes in those triangles.

PS: Maybe i get banned for showing you the truth. if i'm not back, say my clanmates i always hated them. :wave:
Ah and never forget: the truth is outthere!!!...i guess.
Lara Croft will kick their ass! :)

bartio said:
the UTA-nonagon was created by the illuminati (MJ12) in the early 1950s.
Aim was to take over the world and in 2000s to make the Assault league to the number 1 gaming league of all time.
Nonagon and illuminati, where's the similarity? I'll show you in two pics

That's the symbol of the illuminati. the eye in a triangle.
Illuminati%20Pyramid%20Seeing%20Eye.gif

And when you look at the pic DB psoted above you'll see tons of triangles (look below). And if you zoom in with 30000% you would see little eyes in those triangles.

PS: Maybe i get banned for showing you the truth. if i'm not back, say my clanmates i always hated them. :wave:
Ah and never forget: the truth is outthere!!!...i guess.

:rofl: :wave:

Well if you're not the brightest (or if you are a girl), you have to follow only two simple rules:

The first rule is you don't talk about the nonagon Club.
The second rule is you worship the nonagon.

If you are crazy enough to break one of those rules, the brutal nonagon special unit, paid by the forum donators btw, will track you down.

guess this thread went abit offtopic, sry m8s won't happen again. Atleast she knows abit more about the secret history of our loved nonagon. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
bartio said:
If you are crazy enough to break one of those rules, the brutal nonagon special unit, paid by the forum donators btw, will track you down.
wut :eek: you kept all the money for yourself:shout: omfg

yeye, let me do the job :P