Get rid of Div 3?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

tyR said:
Is there any sence in having a 3rd Division? Why don't we just upgrade the groups to 11 cleans each.

What's "sence"? Is this another :satan: word?

Grill ready guys?

:bowdown: Nonagon!

I salute to ur strategic brilliance :)

Hijacking the thread with chit chat to turn it away from dangerous heretic ideas :nod:

IroquoisPliskin said:
can someone explain what the fok is a nonannonononoagon? i dont seem to be on the same planet again , :x :x :x

thats how matches clans play are decided

Division #1
Non-Movers: B)KAN, C)C0, D)MoD, E)TNT, F)UA, G)CoH, I)-8-
Promoted: A)SnY, H)thc @
Leavers:AUT

Division #2
Relegated: F)X @ 1082 pts
Non-Movers: A)DoG, B)ADC, C)SveK D)DFP E)atP, G)NAC
Promoted: H)ReS, I)666

the letters infront of the clan names are the letters that are used

Attachments

• nonagon.jpg
    nonagon.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
IroquoisPliskin said:
can someone explain what the fok is a nonannonononoagon? i dont seem to be on the same planet again , :x :x :x
the UTA-nonagon was created by the illuminati (MJ12) in the early 1950s.
Aim was to take over the world and in 2000s to make the Assault league to the number 1 gaming league of all time.
Nonagon and illuminati, where's the similarity? I'll show you in two pics

That's the symbol of the illuminati. the eye in a triangle.
Illuminati%20Pyramid%20Seeing%20Eye.gif

And when you look at the pic DB psoted above you'll see tons of triangles (look below). And if you zoom in with 30000% you would see little eyes in those triangles.

PS: Maybe i get banned for showing you the truth. if i'm not back, say my clanmates i always hated them. :wave:
Ah and never forget: the truth is outthere!!!...i guess.

Last edited:
OMG Bart ... illuminati brotherhood gonna get you now :( They will burn your dog and rape your house :rolleyes: ... we'll miss you m8.

:bowdown: nonagon