Gay Parents?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Draizetrain,

I think a gay couple would do a better job raising kids then some straights couples (Edit//flame flame Q#%$^&$*#@#@%%^!@#)

This just a message for draizetrain that a gay couple can do a better job then allot of other straight couples :P

Last edited:
tbh i think everyone has had enough with the personal attacks in this forum
EVERYONE has the right to there oppinion and EVERYONE has a right to express it, UNLESS it is deamed unfit for the forum by the moderators.

now if poeple continue to include personal attacks in threads there ability to post here will be removed.

disagree with peoples opinion, produce counter arguments

dont sling insults or label people because of there views.

What Bluey said. :thumb:

Any more personal insults from anyone and this thread is locked and violators should notify next of kin.

Okay,
I am leaving the P&S forums.

Call it throwing my toys out of the pram if it makes you feel better.

If I was discussing this in the pub with you, I'd walk away, rather than getting the bouncers involved.

So, here I am walking away.

:wave:

that is probably the right decision if you are unable to discuse things without verbaly " getting the bouncers involved" i sugest anyone else who has i similar disposition to do the same.

Rule

Accept other peoples opinions just as you would wish for them to accept your own. Personal taunts/attacks/imaturity will not be tolerated.

Last edited:
This forum just became allot more mature and serious!

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by DraizeTrain

I said no...and i know im not homophobic...i just dont think gays make good parents. Plenty of straights dont but gays certainly dont imo.

I dont think that someones sexuality automatically makes them a bad parent.

Anyone who wants a child is doing it knowing they are taking on an incredible responsibility.

I agree with several of the points Mughi has made.

1. Children will find a way to pick on anyone, having gay parents just means they wont get personally attacked about the way they are imo.

2. The IVF issue, if a hetro couple cant conceive naturally should we allow then to have assisted fertilisation. By your rules that is no because you say that people who cant have children shouldnt be allowed to try for them through other means.

I think you are walking a very thin line between being homophobic and just opinionated, I dont think it is possible to say that all gay people would be good or bad parents, just as you cant say the same about a hetro couple. Each person and couple should be judged on their individual merits and not pigeon holed.

Let me know what you feel about this scenario, a man and a woman have a child, the woman dies, the man goes on to have a sexual homosexual relationship. Should he have the child taken off him because he is now gay?

[edit] i didnt see all of the trouble before i posted this, if someone feels they need to delete it please feel free to do so[/edit]

Last edited: