Gallery

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: Gallery

:lol:

I'm willing to help too :lol:

EVERYONE HAVE A H:) PPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to warn you PayDay !!! But would you listen.....NOOO !!! :)

Kawada

Sorry Jac I was just trying to point out the links were wrong and that the picture looked nice (ie professional) it didn't quite look centred but i'm guessing u cut and pasted just a bit of the pic.

ok accept
cut and paste? no he photo was just attend the face not the whole body
it was in tthe photo studio of my oncle cuz he is photgrapher and believe a none profesionell photographer hadnt done it so

Hehe... I cannot believe how funny your posts always are, Jackie.

You could have guessed that if you put a pic like that on your website and claim it to be you some people would not believe it.

Im not saying that it's not you.
Actually I dont even care if you look like that or not.
After all,What difference would it make?

But your post is quite funny...

1. This is me
2. All who dare to say that it's not will DIE!!!!!

If you cannot deal with comments about your pic it would have been better not to put it on your homepage,wouldn't it?

Btw... im not posting this to make u fury :lol:

Phew. Glad we got all that cleared up.

FFS it got cleared up with out a whopping great big flame war. Hehe must be the spirit of christmas or everyones too pissed to type or something.

BTW J please don't just laugh off Twonko's comment about the deer. He really is serious.

Plonk:cool:

LOL J..
sorry if the post including mine made u furious.
its like the guy up ther wrote.
if thsts u on the photo. who cares. i mean whats the difrences if ure /bad/good looking. thats the coolest thing about online gamings/chat u never know who u speaking to.
and can make real cool friends, and maybe all of us havent talked to eichather in real life couse maybe someone think..balah that guys looks funny. ohh m ..g..that girl is ugly ETC.. so i epologise my Ironic comment. and if i make u angry i take it back :)

hey Btw..
u wrote:8 Ace i think i should visit u with a sniper.

LoL Jaq. is that sniper ME ;)

cheers..
hope i dont get flamed about this post..LMAO
cya all

youre absolutely 100 % correct, sniper..

Well said...

But I could flame you anyway,if youre into that kinda stuff :rolleyes:

Wtf? why are there 2 posts???

I only posted it once... Oh well...