Gallery

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: Gallery

u alos messed up teh portable computer link on lmao galls and and in lamers wanker offence 1.

Fixed. Dreamweaver messes up GET's sometimes. Nothing wrong with the mugs gallery tho. Were u up late Ace or up early?

Tw:) nk:)

Both
laugh.gif

Oh dear PayDay !! Jacqueline doesn't like ppl commenting on her looks.......she'll hunt you down !!! :)

Kawada

It don't really beleive that is Jacq:

I mean c'mon the photograph looks like it it was taken using professional equipment and stuff.

Apoc

I was up late as u could see from my typing, lol
just got up an hour ago.

And Jac's pic, yeah I must agree the lighting looks good, although it don't quite seem centred

nah, just like looking at pretty pictures :)
and lighting makes a big difference

I might settle for an antelope or an ibex but I don't want no ugly ones.

Tw:) nk:)

some people will do it always, making me fury
and it happened again so in case u (dont say names) are stupid i will tell everything again:
1. This pic is me
2 I admit it isnt me in nature means i was prepared on this photo
3. my oncle is a good photographer so stop commenting
of course it wasnt at home
4. as I said make up and all the other thngs/tricks to make u beauty then u really are
5. high quality scanner for 200 pounds (lol not mine dont think i would waste my money)
6. stop posting my pic or comments in forums i dont like that
7 the only sence was that u can imgaine how i´look like, ok not in that style as I said normally but the pic isnt far away
8 Ace i think i should visit u with a sniper
9. If u dont think that is me then think but that is like u would abuse me so if dont think then dont talk me
dont talk with "betrayer"
Everything said now be quiet cuz it is really annoying me and if this goes on i think about to o back to Domination in my old clan

completely agree with 6th.. All kind of comments are bit annoying. A bit? hehe =)