FYI Captains!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

LOL poor belgians..

yeah giv us a good list!

*Germany team 1 yako
*netherlands team 1 zyx, team 2 locomouse, team 3 target, team 4 eas
*sweden team 1 dj, team 2 benzo
*england team 1 Uzi, team 2 Mushroomhead , team 3Mr_Darcy
*Belgium/france Amb
*na team 1 tonyjaa, team 2 squirrel
*poland Brajan
*Denmark/Norway/Finland Ulv
*scotland Joko
*Austria Seas_

that looks just sad :lol:

thats the only teams we have gathered so far. Dont know how many threads I have to do so people actually will pay attention to it. cup starts 18th of May either way. Germany will have one team of 20 players in this case unless they sort their bloody teams out.

Germany will have one team of 20 players in this case unless they sort their bloody teams out.

:lol:

Ein, zwei drei sort your teams out before alles ist vorbei...

lazy gits

Last edited:
Why don't we push this by a month or so, to get it right. No need to rush, and there still seems to be lots of things in progress.
NA1 and NA2 captains got messed up, probably a typo by Timo, pm-ed him so he'll hopefully fix it soon.

I sent him a pm on irc too. If we will postpone this cup it will lead to a lot of games being no show. Most of us are on vacations in july.

Why don't we push this by a month or so, to get it right. No need to rush, and there still seems to be lots of things in progress.
NA1 and NA2 captains got messed up, probably a typo by Timo, pm-ed him so he'll hopefully fix it soon.

Actually this was no mistake - I was going exactly by the only post made in response to the request within your country forums.