FYI Captains!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Moon

Boom HEADSHOT!
May 30, 2002
Deadline for Captains to get sorted is set to this Friday 20th 20 GMT!

Teams so far who have a captain are as follows:

*Germany team 1 yako
*netherlands team 1 zyx, team 2 locomouse, team 3 target, team 4 eas
*sweden team 1 dj, team 2 benzo
*england team 1 Uzi, team 2 Mushroomhead , team 3 ???
*Belgium/france Amb
*na team 1 tonyjaa, team 2 squirrel
*poland t0ma
*Denmark/Norway/Finland Ulv
*scotland Morpheus
*Austria Seas_

If some teams dont have a captain we will set one for you. To make this cup starting on time we need your help NOW. It's your decision whether you want to play in it or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday deadline is a bit close tbh.. can we be allowed to add players after the deadline? cos i doubt im gonna be able to get everyone who signed up to reply by then

Friday deadline is a bit close tbh.. can we be allowed to add players after the deadline? cos i doubt im gonna be able to get everyone who signed up to reply by then

As Farac said Captains to be sorted not teams...

What's the problem uZi? You've had over a week to get it done already and you're telling us you need more time. Sweden, Netherlands, NA, Poland, Austria, Denmark, pretty much all the other teams got their act in order and not only had their captains in order but signed their teams up entirely.

I'm going to have to be very blunt but if you can't handle the responsibilities of being a captain and live up to the expectations of cup staff and the standards of your fellow captains perhaps you should seriously consider finding a replacement for yourself.

On that note, have your team sorted by Friday at 8pm.

What's the problem uZi? You've had over a week to get it done already and you're telling us you need more time. Sweden, Netherlands, NA, Poland, Austria, Denmark, pretty much all the other teams got their act in order and not only had their captains in order but signed their teams up entirely.

I'm going to have to be very blunt but if you can't handle the responsibilities of being a captain and live up to the expectations of cup staff and the standards of your fellow captains perhaps you should seriously consider finding a replacement for yourself.

On that note, have your team sorted by Friday at 8pm.

I thought u resigned

Deadline for Captains to get sorted is set to this Friday 20th 20 GMT!

Teams so far who have a captain are as follows:

*Germany team 1 yako
*netherlands team 1 zyx, team 2 locomouse, team 3 target, team 4 eas
*sweden team 1 dj, team 2 benzo
*england team 1 Uzi, team 2 Mushroomhead , team 3Mr_Darcy
*Belgium/france Amb
*na team 1 tonyjaa, team 2 squirrel
*poland Brajan
*Denmark/Norway/Finland Ulv
*scotland Joko
*Austria Seas_

If some teams dont have a captain we will set one for you. To make this cup starting on time we need your help NOW. It's your decision whether you want to play in it or not.

I've got my finals this month and next, I can't be Scotland captain, dunno if Scotland will have a team even our forums are very inactive. Sorry, but exams come first. I didn't know when cup would be when initially signed up as captain in that thread. My apologies to staff and players.

aye nps il do it i did say in priv forums, told u so smant :P Well iv tried to gather more scottish players and have had no luck. Looks like us lot will be missing out unless they put us else where

Haha, well he signed up as "Joko, fucking captain" or something of the sort :P Plus, the thread he signed up in said May - Not my fault if people can't read.

Yes, "May" very descriptive, there are 31 days in May, I'm available for about the last 7. Maybe you should actually try organising things properly or else stop bitching at people when they don't meet your "deadlines". And incidently whats the point in having sign up deadlines and deadlines for captains when u havent even set a precise date for the thing to start. Deadlines are not going to give people an incentive to get organised because they have no idea how organised YOU are. I'm sure if you said "first round matches will be held in the week starting "Monday 7th May and run for the next few weeks" then people would take you seriously and there would be a lot less pissing about.

Also there is no need for snide comments about my ability to read, especially not as you are supposed to be in a position of respect and responsibility. If you want respect then act like you deserve it.

Well first 3 exams should be sound. The last two tho i need to do more for. First exam on Monday. Cambridge still not finalised offer yet so dunno if I need 2(i) or 1st yet ffs so just need to work for first anyway. :( So borin, I want to drink whisky and play UT and have me gf here to cook tasty dinners!

Captains pm me and give me your teams listed IAC cup is set to start on May 18th!
If there are more teams that can be created also let us know that now so the brackets can be finalized!

Come on guys. I've only received teams from 4 captains. It can't be that hard to write me a pm on irc or in forums!
Teams needs to be handed to us so the tables can be arranged for the cup!
17 days to go till this cup starts so at least give us some help.

can plz admins for this cup update with a new thread about news and stuf? :)
Or are we really stuck at getting captains for the teams?