Fun Matches

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I'd like to join too.
Just one thing - If you don't wanna play with me, simply tell me ;)
Not as the last time, when I had to listen comments like "omg, idiot, wtf are you doing there?", "gayest of the gays", "we lost because of you!" and "why I have to play with these western-european noobs?".

The name Fun-Match consists of two words - match and FUN.

We will not let smantie play again, thats simple. He upset me too anyway he was in another team.

I pld with smant, not again :P...

when will it start then and WHO plays??? fuler pls make a list with ppl who play 100% and tell us the server+password AND the time when it will take part tonight! :)

20gtm at matchserver 5, with ts3 dzz clan server

Available:
  • maxXx
  • NoMeRcY
  • nightwing'
  • meXan1k
  • yako
  • nicio

How many wifes you got? :D ... pff Fuler what you think about that? Nothing, i have problem get one so i dont care about more...

n][c][o;1570453 said:
I'd like to join too.
Just one thing - If you don't wanna play with me, simply tell me ;)
Not as the last time, when I had to listen comments like "omg, idiot, wtf are you doing there?", "gayest of the gays", "we lost because of you!" and "why I have to play with these western-european noobs?".

The name Fun-Match consists of two words - match and FUN.

Smant didnt lose sense of humour:rofl:

Were rly GGs and fun in TS!! :)
Was a pity, that we cannot use TS to only-team communication to do some tactics, but in other hand it was even more fun :D :

Ballistic, inside, near the sniper nest:
Att: Hi, umm, can you please open the door?
Def: Ye, no problem. You're invited.
:rofl: