Fuck Swedish cunt0rs with their 1337 connections

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

skicka mig en schysst brud då så man får terra anndra kvittar det. Sinnes!

Anni said:
demon heeft wel gratis modem en geen aansluitkosten, van speedxs weet ik niet :p

Klopt bij speedxs moet je de modem zelf betalen (69 euro)

edit: speedxs is bbned too .. the company seems to be quite young.. (esp. compared to demon) (also include free starters subscription but dunno bout modem etc) cost is only 4 euros a month for me difference(8 diff / 2 coz of sharing)

Speedxs is een dochterbedrijf van ... uhm ik ben de naam ff kwijt!! Maar die bestaat al 15 jaar.. Ze komen van de isdn wereld vandaan :)

Pretty tame compared to most Swedish Connections. Generally they have 10Mbit full duplex.

Bah jinxed! Its bs that all has less then 10 mbit. Most i know has 10 mbit or more. And now bredbandsbolaget gives u 100 mbit. And another already been giving 54 for a while now..

Although thats nuffin compared to what ALL students in campus in for example LULEÅ get.. They Have 455 mbit duplex.

Cost? FREE for all students!

Arnet

Bad_medic said:
anyway, if the routing is shit, u can have a T1 or T3 connection, and u're still getting pl

Indeed. How many times does this have to be brought up? Ppl doesn´t seem to understand...

Anyway, i got a new conn 2 weeks ago. So i guess i´m as spoiled as the rest of the swedes now :)

Arnet- StoneAge said:
Bah jinxed! Its bs that all has less then 10 mbit. Most i know has 10 mbit or more. And now bredbandsbolaget gives u 100 mbit. And another already been giving 54 for a while now..

Although thats nuffin compared to what ALL students in campus in for example LULEÅ get.. They Have 455 mbit duplex.

Cost? FREE for all students!

Arnet

Campus shouldn´t be in the discussion at all tbh.
First of all it´s a shared connection, 2nd you´r not gonna have it for the rest of your life. And you cannot allways use it the way you like to. Campus in other countries have fast lines as well. That´s not unusual.

And most swedes have less than 10 mbit. I live in Stockholm and i had 512k until 2 weeks ago.

SoldierBoy said:
ye lame sweden fs cant even deliver me better then 56k fuck swe in fin u can @least get isdn everywhere fs

You should be happy with getting 56k living i a treehouse damnit. You expect them to hook you up with a fiber out in the woods or wot :P

lucky my isp doubled my connection from 1536 to 2048 last month. And next month they will do it again to a 4mbit for free:D so ill complain less and less