Fuck Swedish cunt0rs with their 1337 connections

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Fusion

Mar 13, 2002
Netherlands
Im gonna get me one of these babies. ;)

https://services.nl.demon.net/xdsl/express/index.html

demon.jpg

1024 upload!

:takeit: Supermic! :stompa:

Phear said:
Pretty tame compared to most Swedish Connections. Generally they have 10Mbit full duplex.

Well, at least it'll be faster then super's :D
And most of you English pricks
German gimpz
French fags
etc.

mkay..

not sure what i'm gonna do.. i can get that too with linesharing etc.. but not sure how pings would end up.. my pings are okish atm not perfect but good enuff.. dl speed is 4mbit atm however i'd like to have a better upspeed coz i got 128kbit up lol piss annoying sometimes compared to my dl speed ;)

gonna talk to my bro bout it tonight see what he thinks :)

ok i move to the place where leagueserver is then ping 0 =)
and when i'm still losing then i accidently pull out the cord :fingers:

Rel@x said:
mkay..

not sure what i'm gonna do.. i can get that too with linesharing etc.. but not sure how pings would end up.. my pings are okish atm not perfect but good enuff.. dl speed is 4mbit atm however i'd like to have a better upspeed coz i got 128kbit up lol piss annoying sometimes compared to my dl speed ;)

gonna talk to my bro bout it tonight see what he thinks :)

same here!

desdecado said:
Holy crap, is that in euro? In that case €65 is very expensive!! I will only pay about half of that for a 26up/26down connection (although I will only be able to use 8/1...) =/
expensive compared to sweden ye.. however v. cheap compared to uk afaik or germany?

8Mb connections aren't available to home users here. 4Mb MAX if you live in London, 2Mb for the rest of the country. So its impossible to compare prices on that 1. The remainder of the prices are cheaper than the UK, but I wouldn't say they were that much cheaper, but we can't get anything beyond 400k upstream here :(

400k is in central london only ??

1 and 2 mb adsl/cable are becomming more common and popular especially 1 mb...

almost all of em are restricted to 256k up

i think a few companies offer a EXPENSIVE SDSL service if you live in the right area ( few do.. ) which has various options like 1 mb both ways 2 mb both ways 8 mb both ways..

but were talking ALOT of cash and very few people will be able to get that..

Holy Shit 65 Euros a month for 8mbit connection what the fuck thats like £40 over here that price only gets you 1mbit !!!!

Yeh 8 mb down 1 mb up... for 40 quid ? pfft id fucking love a conn like that for that price

Lamers !

Well lolol "Holy crap, is that in euro? In that case €65 is very expensive!! I will only pay about half of that for a 26up/26down connection (although I will only be able to use 8/1...) =/"

65 euros here doesnt even pay the normal connies ( 512/256 ) .
We dont have 8mb connies yet , the best u can get to have @ home is something like 2MB/512k and u pay something like 200 euros month for it!

So thats why portuguese players have that shitty ping u all might know and see ...