fs, more fucking cheats...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Neo! an hint for ya
Originally posted by Phear:
If a public server is running custom maps, I suggest they run LeagueAssault too.

And pls enable spawn protection @ Jolt servers too :) and while you are at it, do something to make my ping steady at Jolt :D

The problem is ISP's wont because of the "stats" issue and the fact it doesn't show in the normal assault list on the server browser.

What they dont understand is that, Joe Public don't usually play on Custom maps servers anyway, its pretty much all league members, but im afraid theres usually no telling them :(

I had this problem about a year ago when I pushed to get spawn protection on a lot of public servers, gave up in the end, falling on deaf ears :(

@ace: has this something to do with opening those darn doors on asteno? :confused:

edit: Why dont I know any of these lame bugs? :) cant block doors on asteno or high speed nor open them on ie ballistic :( where do u learn all this stuff ??? :confused:

Last edited:
Ace the + just refers to all versions newer than 123, and for the 80000000000000 time the "walk through doors" bug was in V121/2 which was only a beta and was only ever installed on Servers 1 & 2 for a short while, it also only affected a few doors (on Astheno & HiSpeed) as it was caused by an attempt to fix the door blocking problem.

All incarnations of LeagueAS from version 123 onwards are bug free to my knowledge (game play wise, 123 had a small bug that caused the clients log to fill up with crap).

This bug is stopped by LeagueAS Version 123 onwards.

And yes if your quick UK you can go through the teleporters the defence use. There is no such thing as a Team Teleporter in normal UT (Eavy did one in the ABP), so SteelHORN added a team trigger to activate and deactivate those teleporters, if your quick you could get through behind a defender.

Thanx

So u mean opening asteno door is not possible anymore ? and only was in that certain version of leagueAS ?? :confused:

U mean i spent 20hours and zillions of deaths to no use? :eek: