fs, more fucking cheats...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

dog

Make the pie higher!!!
Jun 8, 2001
2ft. infront of you
Ok, so this is what just happend on Jolt Customs / League maps server...

Ballistic, a guy, aptly named cock, impossible to kill, hammers over wall, open the doors that usually open when comp is taken, but neither main wall, nor comp have been destroyed, proceeds to open sniper nest door, from the outside, opens the door into def spawn, takes the teleport, and completes the map, all within 1.01 min, all doors were opened with hammer as weapon, but I dunno how, or even if the hammer had anything to do with it...

all I can say is, how lame is it to wreck a game like this?

fs, just because you know bugs doesn't mean you have to use 'em!!!

fucking gamewreckers ruined my game, no more UT tonight...

grrrrrrrrrrrr

Edit: I trust these things can not be done with the league mod???

ok lots of ppl know of it by now i guess and yes it doesn't work in leagueas 123

I suggest ppl should stop telling everyone how it works fs

coz it IS LAME FFS and it's not only despise FS

everyone wants to have "fun" coz tbh it IS funny how a bug exists that's THAT big... tho it would piss me off if it happened to me :( this is more and more reason for me to stop playing publics ... unless more pubs will run leagueas... which i doubt

can't be finished if warhead isn't done yet... :) not as far as i know ... well there is a way but then you prolly won't even make it to warhead :(

the warhead definatly didnt go
cos i was next to it non stop with another guy

and once for some reason in the bunker with teleporter for def
with RL and SNiper allowed me as an attack to go through iit and enter the def spawn zone
but auto cannon got me unless def left the base cos the door wouldnt open for me

hmm well the bug i know of only allows u to open certain doors... it does not allow u to go through teleporter or sth so i guess it's a different bug :/ and i can be mistaken but u can't hit final objective without loading the warheadswitch..

Its got nothing to do with aimbots or CSHP and it is something that was "fixed" in LeagueAssault V123+.

It isn't any use in any of the originals, but it does work in some customs (most noticably Ballistic).

If a public server is running custom maps, I suggest they run LeagueAssault too.

Thanx