Frigate solo record

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Reading this made me boot up UT again and boooooooooy is it much faster than BF2 which is the only thing I play nowadays. Instagib was insane and I sucked.

Konnan uses them aswell though. It can be seen as lame, but there are times when you can do a frogjump by accident so it cant be seen as cheating.

Well its lame to use helper progs like that anyway imo so why bother trying? Maybe not as bad as an aimbot but not that far away is it?

In assault it should be banned anyway, able to get to objectives much faster. Certainly should be coded into the next LAS which I've no doubt will be even more laggier :D

ya i tried the bind for my speed runs but it didnt work every time for me, after that i tried doing a shitload of frogjump tests, and figured out that its a glitch and doesnt work every time, no matter how many times u practice it.