Frigate solo record

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Don't be afraid! Use SEARCH option on this forums :P There was few threads about AS maps records.

I think munkz from mi5 did the fastest frigate. He hammerjumped to backdeck, while jumping got his ripper out, rippered the compressor midair and rushed up stairs. Could have been someone else tho, i know it has been done that way, and his name is related to it in my memory :p:

deadly said:
I think munkz from mi5 did the fastest frigate. He hammerjumped to backdeck, while jumping got his ripper out, rippered the compressor midair and rushed up stairs. Could have been someone else tho, i know it has been done that way, and his name is related to it in my memory :p:
wow, a demo would be 1337 :D

yea it was midair cuz i saw it realtime, lol. he jumped and just before he landed he got his ripper out n shot it immediately. 0.5 sec after he hit the ground the compressor was gone n he rushed up. was really fast, n maybe a bit lucky aswell :p:

Yeah, it's definitely below 17 seconds as I remember practicing it with Menace, back in the dayz.