Friendly Fire

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I was about to start a small scandinavian assault ladder, 4 vs 4 100% friendly fire. gameplay would change. someone said "put a man with a flak-cannon above the front-gate at guardia and it won't be completeded..." not true, as you also said it's harder to spam...! besides 1 guy there would die pretty quickly. played a match or three with launching disabled and they where great :D
defending guardia, overlord, astenosphere, lavafort, ballistic etc would require more strategy - as well as attacking :D I think it's a great idea but not when matches are played 6 vs 6 - I suggest 5 vs 5 or 4 vs 4 :D
wouldn't expect anyone to change utas but I'm going to try it in my ladder and I'll tell u all bout it :D

yeah I'm up for trying that as well timo, I think we've got enuff scandi's in bod to field a team of 4, maybe a "Former Bot, Can't Be Bothered To Remember Ur New Name Cuz It's Too Fucking Long" vs Scandi BoDs?