Friendly Fire

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

munkZ

Jun 7, 2001
England
To stop so much spamming on maps like guardia, asten, lavafort etc, maybe itd be a good idea to whack friendly fire up to 100%. I reckon this would sift out the shit from the Assault community and make it a more skilled game.

Just an idea :o

for a while it was on the Netcom (NiL now...when it was /14 players too not 18) servers at about 20%....afaik.....and it really was blady annoying

ok for big maps, but anythin small and its shite

so you mean nasty can kill the teammates on everymap when he likes that? :o stick it back in ur ass :P

if it goes that way, then i am gone

I'm pretty sure that FF would only be used in a "team" game anyways... one can hardly call most puplic games a "team" preformance.. LOL :P

But FF would still take more than it gives.
(limit spamming vs limit launching)

Assault would never be the same again if you turned on FF.

Imagine maps like Mazon?, put 1 guy above Front door with Flak to stop jumpers and the would be DNF/DNF.

Defenders with Rockets/Flak/Miniguns with slow moviong attacker in water? and as for those attacker running along the path, well they would only be able to fire 1, maybe 2 at a time at the most!

If any amount of FF was implemented it could be so that rockert launchers lost an equal amount of health as a hammer jumper, but even then you might rule out some launches as the health loss from getting launched and the fall could crater?

Like Lupus says, keep it the way it is.

If it ain't broke don't fix it, anmd as the like Astheno/Guardia/lava2 - well don't pick them?

or add a mod that puts ff on for Gardia, astenosphere and lava fort id go for that and i dought it would be that difficult to do ?

i hate spammers ffs

It used to be 1% on NIL, just imagine playing tho without being spammed with rockets, or mindless falkking off the walls, and u actually have a chance of surviving when u charge 3 rox up and one of ur team m8s jumps in front of u. I just think itd be interesting to see how much it changed the way ppl pld and might..... just might make ppl improve in terms of thinking more, weapon accuracy etc.