Freaking Match!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one now do know better...that you have the same sad ut personalties here that many other clans do...you can't seem to be able to distinguish between individuals anymore.

I assume i'm gonna be banned now, so go do it and have fun flaming me. It seems its what you play this game for.

:lol: rc are full of div1 players because we were in div1 a while ago..still fdc won fair and square (well sometimes i felt like being on a campsite but hey a lot of clans do it ..sadly. nothingless u won :P aye james ;))

just cut the div1 players bullshit ur in div2 now!! this makes u a div2 players or are u div1 material but does ur tactixs stink..

for example co has some of the best players around..but they are in div2 because of some bad luck and player problems..

for me i dont care in wich division i am, i also wanna win some matches now and again but im not getting angry "anymore" because of this v old game ...

turn of the flames my burger is cooked now thanks, your both nice clan and your both only trying to stick up for yourself/clan let it go its just not worth it hugs are so much more fun

GRZ:

I actually like your maps. Except Submarinebase][. Why? Only 1 way into the sub, and its through about the narrowest door imaginable. In that respect, it suffers from the same problem Guardia does.

Hey MArty, I read a little of my clan m8s saying we all turned it off and we all decided this but Not all of us ever had mute on from the start. Me and maybe Bond and one other? The claim the Timmah did not turn his off cuz of Lazyness is certainly true :)

We never had flame wars in the lower divisoins and we used to look up at Div 1 and say God why are they so bitchy like little trolls rubbing their bellys in malicious glee, bitch bitch.
Well perhaps i will be able to watch the whole process of a clan and it's reletionships with other clanz go bad :( Of course i certainly hope not :)

IMO =[FDC]=should have a no response policy to the general forum if a guy is trying to bait you. Or you think he his.
Keep it clean.
I read the logs last night looking for what caused this heat and I will say in faith it was not very inflammable imo anyway.

GL/HF

*sigh* will there never be peace again... :crap:

Anyway :D I like all BiB´s either they´re accusing me of summin or not....

So have fun and let´s meet next month again for beer, booze, an camperfire :D

Originally posted by Marty
I assume i'm gonna be banned now, so go do it and have fun flaming me. It seems its what you play this game for.

You assume wrong. you wil not be banned, or flamed, or insulted or anything else.

what have you done to cause offence or upset? *nothing*

I apologise now for causing you any personal offence by muteing all of BiB during the war. it was pretty clear by a few maps in that there was no problem whatsoever, and the mutes came off (Timmah *chose* not to remove the mute, which should be no big deal, it's a personal preference at that point)

Given the reaction *since* you can see what we were afraid of.

Still, it was not meant to cause offence, and as far as I know, no-one in FDC has a single bad word for you, so please, don't take offense, or think we are on some weird kick.

Skunky makes a good point. from now on =[FDC]= will have a no response, and zero tolerance policy towards post match flaming/arguments.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.