Fooks sake!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Towanda
1. Read between the lines, you are a shithole. AS for the fucking SC this bullshit tread is about public servers and not league matches;) Evon though i find that shit lame in both cases :P

2. You are a cock. Fuckin' what say rules can't be fucked-up and/or lame?
last time I were in England all pubs had to fuckin' close between 13.00 and 16.00 and from fuckin' what i understand that law is changed now. Bet ya u appreciate this bullshit change, without ppl objecting them assmonkeys still would be closed :P

ROTFLMAO!!!

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

Well I didn't actually know you were Swedish so in hindsight I guess you ain't going to know which is the difference, hell many peeps for which English is a native language don't know either :P

But regarding the public severs, I still don't see why shooting a launch team in their own spawnpoint can be considered spawncamping??

Yes I would agree if they shoot attackers who have just spawn, but for attackers who have spawned, collected a weapon, had time to decide what/how they want to attack, decided to launch; these guys are legitimate targets imho so I don't see how I can be called lame?

lol at the burnmaker - i gotta check that out for use at work!

can i just point out that the analogy with a real life battle is a bit silly because as far as i am aware you dont respawn in real life....

lets not forget its a game!

if you want realism then buy an F18 simulator or something....

:rofl:

but im not taking sides here or anything so pls dont use the burnmaker on me..

:scared:

The analgy was there simply to demostrate that in war very seldolm do opposing sides just sit back and let each other attack on various fronts without the strategical best defence they can offer. It had little to do with spawncamping - just the attacking launch teams.

...and the aircraft carrier was the only one I can think off, maybe someone else can come up with a better one??

snowball fight?

some clever bas*ard always trys to sneak round behind u.....

been a while since ive seen snow though..

:P

The analgy was there simply to demostrate that in war very seldolm do opposing sides just sit back and let each other attack on various fronts without the strategical best defence they can offer

So the US should have nuked Grenada, Iran, Vietnam etc?:eek: In your way of reasoning that would have the been best action to take;) I think they want some fun and order in their battles too :D

u can also make an analogy about the Israelis taking out PLO leaders which most of the world condemns as they would spawncamping IF U respawned IRL ;)

So the US should have nuked Grenada, Iran, Vietnam etc? In your way of reasoning that would have the been best action to take I think they want some fun and order in their battles too

That wasn't what I said. I said that opposing forces don't let each other attack whatever way the wanted too.

But what you said does make sense. Peace through superior firepower. I mean the Japanese didn't have much to do with WW2 after the major of Hiroshima said "WTF was that?" did they?

I think they want some fun and order in their battles too

Well that's the most fucked up thing I've heard all day :(

shit happens......

Nasty/Virus do it every time I see them on a server, like I said before..... they really have no lives..... cause more than 95% of the time, I think they are bots..... cause no one would be THAT stupid to do this constantly.... and if they are THAT stupid..... the word "retard" comes to mind. (for those who don't know this word "retard", look it up in the English Language Dictionary)

Spawncamping was lame because u had no chance t move, let alone get a weapon.

Spawncamping isn't lame anymore because u can now get a weapon, fire 2-3 shots or get a weapon and launch (on some maps).

Spawncamping was lame because you had no chance to defend urself, now it is just the opposite because u have god mode for 4 secs while they can't kill u, whcih is enuf time to get a weapon and shoot a few times, giving you the advantage over the spawncamper , you could even go as far to say spawnprotection is lame because it is too long and gives attackers too much of an advantage.

Which brings me to my next point, when is a tactic too good to be lame ?
When u can do next to nothing to counter it, such as doorblocking on rook, killing ppl less than 1 secs after they spawn, locking ballistic doors so defenders can't get out, etc.

All those thinsg are impossible to counter, spawncamping while spawnprotection is on, is very easy to counter

I dont spawncamping on publics reason are as follows

most launchs can be stopped another way ie mazon you can stop launchs by flaking from the roof, frigate with flack of side of ship etc also its lame and spoils the fun for newcomers, you get a lot of none league playing ppl on publics and spawn killing will just put em off assault even more

anyhow this topic was on about jolt servers and as far as i know they got eavy on so if you can get a gun before you can get shot its not spawnkilling, to me spawnkilling is only without any form of protection but for the door blocking and team switching now that is lame!!!

yippie

was that us? but oh c'mon we never make the teams unbalanced - we camped eachother :D
and all of us lost as much as we won from what I can remember :D
is ending every sentence with :D irritating also? :D
as someone said, enforce it through code or learn to deal with all parts of the game :D

I U were Sniper, then yes, it was U that was nastylike.....

2nd spawn on Overlord, U can get no gun, and eavy was hardly on considering the fact that defence got multiple killing sprees in the tunnel... Blocking door on Rook... How lame is that?? Never uneven? Like 4vs7 on Oceanloor, coz U just had to be same team as ur mate?

"Deal with all parts of the game"?? Bite my gooey ass!!!

Well, got a screenshot from Overlord. U can see Obrero camping with minigun from one end and Snipers rockets come flying from the other...

Lets not ban Virus and Nasty - leagueplayers are doing the very same shit!!!!!!

Soz 4 the huge piccy, but if I resize U can't read the names...

Even after 2 yrs I find spawncamping boring so I prefer to not SC.

You don't smileys :D , well learn to live with it :D It's in this forum so nawt you can do about it is it :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
First of all I did not shoot anyone without a weapon so I did not spawncamp. Secondly teams were uneven cause ppl couldnt take a loss and leaved before map were finished. Nothing I can do about it. Teambalance was on so I dunno whats your problem is. You call me nastylike...considering you whined all match flaming and such just to annoy ppl I think your the nastylike. And whats with this childish calling eachother names shit...get a life, get laid and stop whining. Your just showing the world what an asshole you really are.