Fooks sake!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

.oOo.BLUB.oOo.

Jun 15, 2001
Denmark
New name, new members, new style? Played Jolt tonight along with some dudes from the league div 1. And they totally fooked up the game, blocking door on Rook, teamswapping to be on the same team even if it made teams 7vs4 and also camped Nastystyle on second spawn of Overlord.

Is Jolt just free-4-all takeaway on camping or why are we banning Nasty & Virus and such???? It's fookin boring to play with such llamas!!!

Actually, I thought they were good players, but they deserve no respect from BLUB!!!

shit weell i understand you m8

glad nothing like that happenend to me :rolleyes:

Yeah that spawnkillin shit on publics pisses me off....usual exuse is "well you can do it in the league" like the whole fkin UT world revolves around it.

Last edited:
If there ain't spawnprotection it's lame, if there was spawn protection u r a whiner.
Why don't u name names ?

And totally lame defense tactics... showing that the SCing Clan don´t have any clue how to defend properly :shout: :shout: :shout:

But stop that now, or else we have again a huge SC Thread ;)

preventing launches is only a excuse for spawncamping

Well to me it seems if you BO guys ever went to war you be dead/defeated quite early on.

To demostrate my point we'll use Aircraft carriers as an analagy.

They launch bombers/troop transport/helicoptors full of special forces guys etc (you get my drift) which then fly towards there target and attack from very close to it. So to recap we have a military unit that sits back and delivers troops into the heat of battle.

(Launcher = Aircraft Carrier, Launchee = Troops Attacking)

So now I put it to you??

Would you rather defend back at your base and allow assault after assault coz you have this enemy unit which is free to delivery it's payload into the heart of your defences without ever being in harm's way, or would you rather get of your ass, and go and twat the fucker!!!! Take the fight to them, not letting them attack you all day long and forcing them to re-consider there battle plan etc.

So back in UT terms, would you rather (1) defend the final objective on Gekko where attacker after attacker was getting within inches of the switch OR would you rather (2) get out and amongst the attackers, preventing them from launching and easily defending the map as the attackers will have to fight it out the long way.

As they say, the choice I leave to you...

errr?? Wake up or come back from la-la land :D

seriously, u can def against launch on ie gekku without entering spawnarea, there are sniperrifles, asmd:s miniguns etc which have a long range. there are other weapons besides hammer u know :P

hmmm..... only BOs complaining and whining about today's tacs lol
the only BO:s here are me and prophet, and if u read posts u will see there are more ppl thinking its lame :P

No matter what u do and say or do I wont change my opinion!

ARGH... go away BOs this thread isn't even about spawncamping :mad:
It's not any lamer than mercing.

It's surprising how quickly Blub learned to speak proper english after a few games with these lamers...

Quite efficient therapy,obviously.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

errr?? Wake up or come back from la-la land

Guess you don't know what analagy means then ?

seriously, u can def against launch on ie gekku without entering spawnarea, there are sniperrifles, asmd:s miniguns etc which have a long range. there are other weapons besides hammer u know

Yeah, but why take the chance??, Why sit back and use a sniper rifle, or the primary asmd, from half the map away when you can sit in near the spawn and do asmd combo's :D

Last edited:
Guess you don't know what analagy means then ?

I do, but u prolly will have to look the word irony up :P

Yeah, but why take the chance??, Why sit back and use a sniper rifle, or the primary asmd, from half the map away when you can sit in near the spawn and do asmd combo's
Because u don't have to be LAME !!!

the post above enhanced with the Burnmaker, for better flames, use it :D

quote:
Guess you and your hemorrhoids don't know fuckin' what analagy means then, bastard, ? Yield to my inquiries.

I do, but u prolly will have to look the fucking word irony up

quote:
Yeah, but why take the fucking chance??, Why sit back and use a sniper rifle, or the fucking primary asmd, from half the fucking map away when you can sit in near the fucking spawn and do asmd combo's

Because you are one molested piece of shit and u don't have to fuckin' be LAME !!!

--------------------------------
Burned by the Burnmaker!
* http://toy.thespark.com/burn *

Last edited:
When were you being Ironic? Must have missed that?? Althought you could have meant sarcasim?? Two different methods of speech.

Read "Speech", unless you out a :rolleyes: smily in yer posts how thw bloody hell are we supposed to know when your are being ironic or sarcastic.

Irony and Sarcasim require tone of voice for the full meaning to be taken? and this board don't let you record messages?

Of course I ain't going to try and force you to spawncamp, but then again look in the league table and find where the clans that camp are, and then look where you are. :rolleyes:

(Hint: That last paragraph was sarcasism)

When were you being Ironic?
thats for me to know and for u to find out. nah, i meant sarcastic but couldnt find the enlish word for it. If u have have anything to say about that, 1st try to do this thread in swedish which is my native language

Of course I ain't going to try and force you to spawncamp, but then again look in the league table and find where the clans that camp are, and then look where you are.

1. AS for the SC this tread is about public servers and not league matches;) Evon though i find it lame in both cases

2. What say rules can't be wrong and/or lame?
last time I were in England all pubs had to close between 13.00 and 16.00 and from what i understand that law is changed now. Bet ya u appreciate this change, without ppl objecting they still would be closed :P

Enhanced text :D
When were you being Ironic?
thats for me to fuckin' know and for your stupid ass to fuckin' find out :D nah, i meant sarcastic but couldnt find the fucking enlish word for that shit. If u have have anything to fuckin' say about that, 1st try to do this bullshit thread in swedish which is my molested native language;) <= sarcastic

Of course I ain't going to fuckin' try and force you and your jive to fuckin' spawncamp, but then, bastard, again look in the fucking league table and find where the fuck the fucking clans that camp are, and then, bastard, look where the fuck you are.

1. Read between the lines, you are a shithole. AS for the fucking SC this bullshit tread is about public servers and not league matches;) Evon though i find that shit lame in both cases :P

2. You are a cock. Fuckin' what say rules can't be fucked-up and/or lame?
last time I were in England all pubs had to fuckin' close between 13.00 and 16.00 and from fuckin' what i understand that law is changed now. Bet ya u appreciate this bullshit change, without ppl objecting them assmonkeys still would be closed :P

Burned by the Burnmaker!
* http://toy.thespark.com/burn *

Last edited: