Fooks sake!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Nice phrase Jinx / Phear.

I hope (but doubt) that it means anything to you.

It seems to me that you're just twisting and bending the rules to make them suit you the most.

where

did I say that I only camped obrero and sniper? I said that I enjoyed doing that, for some sport :D
teams are never fair for as long as one of the teams win - they might be more or less balanced, and that keeps changing between every map.
I don't tell you how to play in public, so don't tell me how to do it :D defence include interception, which will take place where the attacker is - if you don't wan't to be killed at a certain place, move to another :D
there is still a difference between joining a team and thereby making the teams unbalanced in numbers, and to end up with unbalanced teams because players leave a server - so why didn't you join my team blub? :D

angry cause I don't play by your rules? let's compromise and forget about them - can't get more fair can it? epic forgot to teach them to me...

Last edited:
i'd just like to start off by saying that i'm not on anyone's side

different people have different ways of playing. the problem with this is that some playing styles affect other playing styles and create conflicts. that's just the way things are. there are no rules because they would be nearly impossible to enforce. there will always be people who play differently from the majority of players. u shouldn't try to enforce your rules on them because it will most likely just make these people try harder to break them

i think that's the most serious thing i've ever said in these forums :lol:

F*** you Inferno:P
Ur spose to fully s'port BLUB!!!
Anyway i agree with BLUB, not cause he in same clan but its true, ive played with various ppl from these forums who all say how shit spamming is, nicking ammo etc... yet if you play under a diff name they ignore all that they say and play like a bunch of W******

I didn't tell you what to do blub, but I asked you to stop telling me what to do :D is it gameplay we're discussing here perhaps?
blub has his right to express his beliefs also ofcourse - and inferno is right telling him it won't do any great difference ofcourse - let me just say that I think that it's a passing matter, I never hear anyone that have been playing for a long time whining about spawncamping anymore (who the hell invented that phrase?), because it's a part of the game that doesn't make any smaller or larger difference than any other part of the game :D should I come here, flame, and slag you off because I think launching is wrong? :D give the game a break...

and I didn't understand the oceanfloor-part... do you mean that you always change teams when a new map starts, or do you mean that if teams where unbalanced during 1 map, it should be kept that way during the next? :D

Last edited: