Fix or what? RES V DFP

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Res & DFP (but specially @ RES coz at least DFP keep quiet unlike that Falerian noob).

Here are all the points:
1 - Ur both foocking lame for doing it, everyone knows u didn't play the match cause RES is too Crap and would never draw DFP who is just crap.
2 - This fixed result will be bad for other teams, in this case mine, so ur all a bunch of retards.
3 - Neither RES, nor DFP are good enough to be in div 3 and will be back to div 4 really soon, so whats the foocking point!
4 - Both of u can find ur combined best players and play a match with solid, lets say 6v4 (us 4) and u will still loose, so once again lemme say ... ur crap!
5 - And imho its against the rules, cause at least u could be smart and reschedule the game before into dfp server but U didnt, so basically u have a match on the 31st but in the 30th U already submitted the result? I'm glad astrology works for you.

Basically, U can both f0, and keep beeing crap coz u are and with that kind of attitude and fixed results U'll keep on beeing.
As for RES, accepting was good for em coz made em go up, but for DFP I really can't understand their intrest on it, maybe they want easy games @ div 3 or something, but hey, sooner or l8r u will probably meet us again and guess what? Be owned.....

Reactions: SyLeNcEr
s@vage said:
rofl wetting my cacks at vortex :D what an actual nerd, if you look up nerd in the dictionary :

/n3:d/ n. (also nurd) esp.US sl. a foolish, feebleor uninteresting person. nerdly adj. [vortex]

Thats the only insulting word you know isn't it?

its obvious theyre lying cos one of them could just post a SS and this would all b over but instead theyre being a bunch of pricks :| :shout:

Last edited:
who gives a fuck if it was fixed or not
they pld on a date which was not in the schedule, matches that are played but are not in the schedule don't count and unless they contacted an admin before the match they can play it again 2day.
(at least that is what is supposed to happen if you look at the rules)

i bet even if they play today, i bet they would piss about like a bunch of retards until its 7-7 anyway

Well if it hadn't influenced the clans promoting I wouldn't mind if it was a fix or not.
But they should stick to the rules too yeh :P

so every game that was played that didn't match the schedule exactly has to be replayed ?

according to rules games which are not in the schedule are not considered as a league match.

so according to rules they pld a nice friendly and tied.

but these 2 teams were scheduled were they not ?...so it's only the accuracy of the schedule that's in question ? or is that not right ?

they were scheduled for today(31st)
they pld yesterday(30st) and score was 7-7 then they arranged the reschedule to the 30th and then they confirmed the score

even if the games was not fixed it seems rather dodgy to me

yeah so the schedule didn't match up exactly with the actual match...so you say it needs to be replayed. But lookin at this month that means half the league better be replayed.

i am just saying what should happen if you look at the rules.
i am not an admin but i can understand that clan matches which were scheduled on league servers but could not be played because the server was down could/should be re-arranged or continued on another server.
but since they didnt play on a league server the same thing doesnt apply to them

but then again i am not an admin.

looking at the first game (8-5 for RES) it doesnt look like any of the clans is sooo much better than the other one. what if you think about it that way:

you say they are lame for not playing
actually they did play (proof or not, they dont need to post it)
you accusing them of "cheating"
that would make you lame

and as for games not being played at the exact schedule time: i played 1 or 2 matches in my life that started right in time. matches on league servers generally start a bit later. so you say they all shouldn't count? come on... just drop it :uhh:

Yes PingKing whats happened is ULL who started the thread have realised they are still going up, and have since gone quiet in this thread, which means Solid are now the team who won't go up, and they have now replaced you in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.