Fix or what? RES V DFP

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

F@TBOY

They call me marmite
May 17, 2002
Hull
Match is arranged for tommorow 31st 20:00 Match Server #5

todays date 30th and match is played with a 7-7 draw

my reason for this is cos the game wasnt played. they agreed on a 7-7 draw so both of the clans go up, due to 1 team losing ( taking 3rd place ) and ULL would goto 2nd place this has been a fix and i think that something should be done about it?

am i right or wrong?

Last edited:
Its lame, but nothing can be done. They would still piss around in the match to give a 7-7 draw

lame as fook

explain how you play a war before its due

utter bollocks

admins better do something about this its so lame

[DFP]
[ULL] 11th 20:00 Match Server #5
«·Solid·» 18th 18:00 DFP German Server
«)2k3(» 25th 19:00 DFP German Server
~[RÊ$]~ 31st 20:00 Match Server #5

~[RÊ$]~
EF [ 14th 21:00 Match Server #4
[ULL] 18th 20:00 Match Server #3
SUYM 28th 20:00 Match Server #4
[DFP] 31st 20:00 Match Server #5

fooking hell time travellers or what

Last edited:
Just do the same thing when you're in their position. Suddenly it doesnt seem lame.

1st off can u prove the match never took place?
match comments said it took place on the DFP server.

If both clans say yes, then they can change the date of there match.

Even if they never played this match, and they both entered a score of 7-7 nothing can b done,
Can remember once a match ending 1-1

not alot u can do really

we were meant to play itab tonight on server 5/3 <-- dunno which one league says two different things so i arranhed -8- server for anyone concerned it would look like we never pld even tho we did.

what kinda bullshit is this? means we dont go up now well thanks for fucking things up. fucking cunts

P*I and -s- leave so 1/2/3 are promoted so ur ok ULL, well this is a fucking disgrace there was no need for u to call it 7-7 coz DFP were up no matter what, but now u guys just fucked things up for us, well i hope 1 thing, and thats we get a playoff but that wont happen coz the league got soem wierdo rules. stuck in this div for another month, coz some cocks coudlnt play a fair game. n1 wankers :mad: :shout:

u all lose my respect shitheads

Last edited:
Match was scheduled for tomorrow, but lot of DFP and RES Members rather prefered to play today cuz they dont have so much time on 31st.
So we agreed in a reschedule... and used the DFP server.
We didnt get to update the UTAschedule cuz this reschedule happend today and we played right away.
But i didnt know that so much ppl would have a prob, if we play a day earlier... next time ill update UTAschedule.

I think its a shame, to accuse us for cheating!

I think FBS is just pissed that ULL has to stay in div 4 (that is what he thinks),
but if i understand rules right and nephilim remembered right too (what she told me) then DFP, RES and ULL will go up do div 3,
so @ FBS: You can calm down again and stop accusing us!

/edit/ thx X-bomb... think what you want /edit/

Felerian said:
Match was scheduled for tomorrow, but lot of DFP and RES Members rather prefered to play today cuz they dont have so much time on 31st.
So we agreed in a reschedule... and used the DFP server.
We didnt get to update the UTAschedule cuz this reschedule happend today and we played right away.
But i didnt know that so much ppl would have a prob, if we play a day earlier... next time ill update UTAschedule.

I think its a shame, to accuse us for cheating!

I think FBS is just pissed that ULL has to stay in div 4 (that is what he thinks),
but if i understand rules right and nephilim remembered right too (what she told me) then DFP, RES and ULL will go up do div 3,
so @ FBS: You can calm down again and stop accusing us!

/edit/ thx X-bomb... think what you want /edit/

can smell bullshit :rolleyes:

show us sum screenies, demos please =)

Status
Not open for further replies.