FFS - can't ANYONE ???

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

btw come to our server any time :)

if nasty/virus/etc come... BAN :)

no prob. most of the time an admin is around :) sometimes i even look from school :)

Sure great idea...come to a clan server....they cant touch you there...pfff...not much fun playing on your own there tho is it?....a common sight i might add.

Image2.jpg

oooo look at all those clanners on their clan servers ready to kickban the first lamer that touches it.....oh yeah im sure Nasty and Virus are just shitting themselves in terror...not.

Last edited:
Nasty and virus have only been on our server once and they were only there about 5 mins. We ain't always on the server but do have some1 on icq pretty much all the time ready to kickban. Although Nasty and Virus don't even bother comming to our server. Just join the server and it will soon fill up especially if Nasty and co are on the other servers.

edit : just noticed ion server was prvate dm, well we had a friendly 3v3 assault then dm, and me forgot to set server back to public.

Last edited:
@ Saytan:

This page is not available.
We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.
If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance.

For general questions see our main help area, or search for other member pages.
Visit our Yahoo! GeoCities home page to build your own free web site.
:rolleyes: