FFS - can't ANYONE ???

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hardcore

(Taki)
Jun 8, 2001
Germany
just watch this

and decide for yourselves

CAN'T ANYONE GET AN ADMIN AT BARRY AND DEMOS SERVERS???

they just have to join ban and leave (maybe up to ten times but thats it! - they can join as a spec so the lamers don't see there is an admin and don't change names to sth. unwritable)

and the second thing is the CHSP there - FFS it really starts getting anoying...

by the time they know who i am and know which clan to hate....

FFS grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ever tried to play on a server where they are _not_ ?
or just don't play when they are online ?
There are loads of servers out there, get The LeagueBrowser written by Phear so you can select Assault-Populated tab and there are enough server without Nasty or Virus or whatever!

do what i do, dont play on publics unless ur the admin of the public server (in my case ION server) :)

in CS its usually quite easy to get an admin off icq but i dont have any ut assault admins on my icq list

There are enuf clan servers out there, stick to them. U will find better competition there as well.

Nasty is a european phenomenon. Since I live in Los Angeles I'm suprisingly unharmed by Nasty and friends. All the servers I get a good Ping are well maintained, have killer players on them and practically no loosers. Might be that the admins take more care...

or maybe there ain't as many lamers in the usa ?
Virus, nasty and co are one of a kind, I haven't heard of any1 like them in any other gametype.

that is what makes me think too...
possibly they are CS players who hate UT and got A BIT to far into it?
i mean i also don't like CS but i don't lame around in there

you think i did not try to play anywhere else?

but what i want is:
good ping
and
enuf good players

demon and barry are the only servers where i get that u know (i have phears browser)

what do u say to the demos? really fun hm?

lol pretty sure no1 here bothered to watch the demos.
And there ain't much u can do against these guys cept ban their isp. Or ban them evertime they join.

Face it you cant stop them...they have won as far as im concerned cos its just too easy to go in and fuck a UT game up, thats why i hardly play UT at all now let alone assault. :(

Maybe Epic should make note of what a few games developers have been doing lateley to combat piracy....for example to get onto a Tribes 2 server you first have to go through a login process using your CD-Key to get onto that server, via a central server that stores the keys....if you are found to be using a stolen or invalid key then that key could be banned....effectivley banning that person from every Tribes 2 server worldwide.

This could also apply to stop known game wreckers...report that person...they find his CD-Key and ban it....the only way that person could play again would be to buy/borrow a new game and key.

I know its too late for UT but it would be nice to see in UT2 :D

Last edited:
hmm, how does the master server check who has the original cd and who has a pirated?
I mean if 2 persons use the same cd-key, 1 is original, 1 is just a stolen cd-key, how can the server check then who has the pirated key?

style: the guy who entered a server first I think.

but arf I hate CD-Keys only make a lot of a mess when we buy a game once for two ppl (my bro and me) : :shout::rolleyes:

anyway Taki, there is also the ION server where its no problem to get an admin, at least Ace is online very often.
The new Ai server and the sixth/Ai server , there are 90% of the time I play there admins on the server (ie the Ai guys or sixth players)
Then again Barrysworld and Demons are not the only -non-clan-servers out there, TnX is good for me as a german too. I'm sure you'll find some others too

Nothing to do but leave

I have never regretted leaving a server when these clowns show up.

Whenever I did not leave, then I have always regretted not leaving.

What's always done me is that this pair o' nonces have to pay for their stupid moronic "fun".
I just leave as soon as they arrive-just sad that they may force people to stop playing- eg:Saytan .
Is there no way to ban this pair of bastards?
Mind u, suppose they are pissing people off, which appears to be their only aim. God I'd love ta' beat the shit out the pair of em.:mad:

just what i wanted to say
imagine u are on a LAN and see one entering whose name is Nasyt-=]ABU[=-

- damn i would first kill the guy whom the server belongs to (to get Nastys local ip of course hehe) and then with that info i would step over to him check his PC (possibly i do harm to the wrong person... :eek: and then.................. :tank: :argue: :smash: :fingers: :fight: erm i think u know what i mean :)

Blubs tactic is also kinda effective yes (i've done that too)

but what these lamers are able to do is way to much

oh the servers... on ION i get 25% PL and today i tried schlachthof and it roxx ! :)
and TnX i gotta try (can u gimme the IP or is it in phears browser?)

sigh... what a rough world we live in.... ;)

I know the schlachthof server, although I thonk you refe to Schlachtbank server :P
anyway, I hardly have any challenge there so I never play there