ffs bah. when will the forums be running good again

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Humph said:
Well since you want suggestions, how about themes in clan forums again.... I miss them :(
They may be a little fudged in certain places, but clan forums are using their own old styles atm.....unless you are browsing as a guest (which is fixed for beta5).
So i'm not sure what you mean by themes.

Tried as guest and logged in, same result:

Attachments

• Dibujo2.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 120
Well, this is a large blooper.. because the admins have all been seeing these shots. :(

Will get this fixed ASAP. I thought that when people mentioned it after the upgrade they were refering to the styles being slightly b0rked in places, and not in actual fact the standard league style. My appologies.

Attachments

• 8.gif
    8.gif
    76.7 KB · Views: 46
  • bo.gif
    bo.gif
    85.2 KB · Views: 42
  • suym.gif
    suym.gif
    49.9 KB · Views: 43
cool its fixed, thanks martz/CS! :D now prophet is happy i guess :D

and nobody would expect you to notice such an error i think, especially when you see the styles yourself :)

I'm playing with a workaround fix atm, the BO forums do seem to be fixed by it. Need to talk to Martz and then hopefully we'll put it on the other forums.

Clan styles should now be visible in their forums... with the exception of SUYM which I am using to help out a vB developer looking further into this problem. Hopefully he won't take too long so we'll put the fix on SUYM within the week.

:lol: Thats a classic, I knew they didn't work when you were guest but I assumed everyone that logged in saw the correct style, I never even thought it might just be us admins that saw the correct styles. Opps.

:wave: beta5 :]

The page problem on forumdisplay and in members listing is resolved.
And the custom styles should all be visible for all forums.
+ a load of other fixes

Bo banner... thats what we seem to have, 1280x150 with the bottom of the text cut off.... if thats the wrong one then send/attach the right one :P And we'll fix it :)

C0 body background changed to black

Crazy Squirrel said:
Bo banner... thats what we seem to have, 1280x150 with the bottom of the text cut off.... if thats the wrong one then send/attach the right one :P And we'll fix it :)
the right one would be http://www.boteam.net/img/back_full.jpg

but not placing it just there, it have to be in the body tag (or in the css stylesheet) with following parameters
Code:
        background: left top no-repeat;
        background-image: url([url]http://www.boteam.net/img/back_full.jpg[/url]);
to get teh result it was before the "major" vb upgrade.

thx :D

but since the thing described above would result putting everything (the buttons, tables, etc) "over" the logo (just if there werent a pic). on the last vb (where the styles where enabled to edit myself :p:) i placed a "dummy" gif (1 byte transparent) with around 170 pixels height (or so) to make the logo fully visible.