FDC vs ANYONE for Friendly this evening?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Mughi said:
Why think anything has a simple explanation when you can assume the worst?

He has most likely contacted jwer who has been away all weekend. We dont care about losing points - if we make it to D4 I will be happy. There were funerals and work and birthdays this last week, having a war any time before sunday was not happening. Why not think the worst though, of course losing points in a UT war was more important :rolleyes:

reading back my post i think i expressed myself the wrong way. It seems there that i already judged fdc. The post is about 10 times harder then i meant.. sorry for that.

soww what i want to say is: if you feel like it, contact zork for a match.. cause we are prolly in for it....

I immediately answered to Zork that i needed to find out which match this month was optional and that i needed to find out if FDC wanted to play it or not... then i left for the weekend and spoke to him today allready "again" before i read this post... still need to work things out but i just got home :moon:

D-Almighty said:
reading back my post i think i expressed myself the wrong way. It seems there that i already judged fdc. The post is about 10 times harder then i meant.. sorry for that.

soww what i want to say is: if you feel like it, contact zork for a match.. cause we are prolly in for it....
:rub: