FDC vs ANYONE for Friendly this evening?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Im up for it but I doubt we can field more than 4 players maybe.. I can ask around on ICQ though

/me wants...
i play 1v6..
serios!
would be good practice!11

/me is available^^

:rofl:

Just played you two weeks ago Zyx, rather play someone else - no offense mind :)

I have spoken to DB, Huey, he will let me know if you have enough.

Next I need to find 007 and see if we have enough :nono:

Mughi said:
Just played you two weeks ago Zyx, rather play someone else - no offense mind :)

I have spoken to DB, Huey, he will let me know if you have enough.

Next I need to find 007 and see if we have enough :nono:

OK Mughi :)

normally we dont have enough people for a match.. but we have enough for a friendly :eek: .. CALL THE NEWSPAPERS!!

lol yes we did play and it was great fun xspecially guardia :lol:
but it wasnt really a friendly just mixed teams and play great fun! :D

No, Rene, we didnt have enough. Especially when 007 didnt appear

Yeah, it was fun :D

Guardia 8v8 was something, and I voted to kick Apex every map :D

eerrrr :confused: zork tryed to contact ya this week for a league match..... there was no reply. Or are ya really to scared to lose points?
If you really didnt have the time to play fine, but if yer just trying to dodge the match because of a possible los it woulndt show much sportmanschip..imo :nono:

Why think anything has a simple explanation when you can assume the worst?

He has most likely contacted jwer who has been away all weekend. We dont care about losing points - if we make it to D4 I will be happy. There were funerals and work and birthdays this last week, having a war any time before sunday was not happening. Why not think the worst though, of course losing points in a UT war was more important :rolleyes:

Reactions: HUEY