Fake record

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I remember u saying that fluid :)
reason why I said demo is so ppl could see how it was done, like what kind of special dodges did he use to get that extra second, etc.

i think BoD had something like that > but it never went anywhere,...i think it has its own forum @ the BoD forum...im too lazy to look :P

:cool:

Last edited:
Gazzy, ai some ppl like to see who can do thinsg teh fastest, of course it don't prove shit, how many of tehm records and nrg or ion ?

But just because it don't prove anything doesn't mean it's ok to cheat on them.

Like I said afew times b4, stop the lame teamming up on publics to get records and just have offline and clanmatch records.

Gazzy, ai some ppl like to see who can do thinsg teh fastest, of course it don't prove shit, how many of tehm records and nrg or ion ?

Err ace, why does it prove shit, becuase NRG and ION dont hold most of the record zone?.

And yes unique i believe as do alot of other people that Kni is FuRaX.

What I meant was if u assume that the league is a better reperesentation of who the best players are then nrg and ion would be the best players, yet they hold hardly any records, last time I looked suym had the most although i think that was against 4-5 players some of them.

Well, if you think about it - Div 1 clans are going to find it harder to get record times as they will be playing clans which are as good, if not better.

{SUYM} managed to break some records due to playing very well against some less experienced teams or teams on par with us. That makes it easier for clans in lower divisions to gain these, which I think is a good thing™ imho :]

A record isn't supposed to be a representation of who is best clan or player - rather to show the obvious, who has completed the map in the fastest time in certain situations.

atm for the team and solo records it pretty much a competition of who can find teh most newbies on 1 team.

Originally posted by mOnKeY
McNeill and the Tump maniac seem to do ok in the zone :)

With exception to new clans of course :] Maybe I was just refering to {SUYM} vs EF :P