Fake record

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

The match has ended

Yep, it's true, you guys are right... so another fake from ]<Ni... no comment... :shout:

I' m pretty sure I have seen it happen though 5 .. 4...3...2...1 and then maybe 1-2 seconds after that u still have time but never more than 2 secs. Although all the other stuff makes it obvious it was a fake.

Usually there is no time difference more than 2secs, sometimes it happens that there is still 1 sec left on display, but the game has ended.

If u enter a server short time before finishin, u have sometimes 30secs left, but in KNI´s case...no way

you lot are repeating yourself....
the undisputed facts are: Kni faked a record, FuraX faked a record, we accuse Kni of having a new version of KNIMOO, and this is nothing against Ai.
correct me if I'm wrong.
all this "there may be 2 secs time left" or something, pah we know those are fakes.

Yesterday I played on Smokinutinsel..or something server (I think it's Pi8's...might be wrong)
Anyways. The administrator was in the game and switched to "lowgravity" well, here's a simple way to get impressive records that aren't fake. We got a good time on Rook with 12 ppl on the server. They also set the speed of the game higher...man u just race through the levels and Boom, record. (hmmm wait, did the time run faster too? nah don't think so)
Or what about switching to god mode and swim a bit?

Just suggestions that work for ppl that don't know too much about PS and really are into setting records : )

Last edited:
Right all, I have deleted all the Records you have mentioned.

I can not prove or disprove that they are genuine, even though the majority of you seem to think so.

Unfortunately I have to apollogise to the previous holders, as I can not put their records back as I do not have them.

If any of you did hold these records and still have them, plz send them to me via E-Mail and I will only be too pleased to put them back for you.

3dbiggrin3.gif

-^G^-

Last edited:
Just makes u wonder how many good fakes are there,..
I think u should just scrap the idea and go with demos offline solo, demos of online just red players and screenies of clanmatch times/frag records.

ace you really think some people will download demos to see who is the fastest? and 80 frags on overlord? lol then i have t o watch 10 min to see a rec :o

ya

said a year ago recs except clanwars are all too very uninteresting either way. both solo and team recs are worth nothing if the opposition is more powerful (and awake...) than the quick attacker(s), and who's they say they are/where. an idea is to actually arrange a session where ppl can sign up to make online solo-recs without opposition, with a spec or 2 :) like the ut olympics almost...