Fair play

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I once had a swedish girl living in my apartment. She was ugly. Very ugly. :scared:

:lol: You cant make someones ping better just because you say so, this is in effect what you are asking with the avg ping.
Its no problem making someone who has a 20 ping behave like its a 50 ping but Id love to see how you make a 200 ping act like a 60 ping, as far as im aware you cant do that, although maybe someone can prove me wrong.

The only easy way to make it workable is give everybody the highest ping out of all players, yes itll be fair, no I cant see people being happy with it, imagine the arguments as soon as an NTL numpty joins the server, 200+ ping and PL for everybody :D
atleast that will bring spice into this league!

I once had a swedish girl living in my apartment. She was ugly. Very ugly. :scared:

Ugly or not, it have no meaning or neither any point to read such a sentence full of nothing... lol, this is a joke I comment deadlys thing even

Well cheat or not just let it be as it is, I think all english peeps know what is right or wrong, they never cheat I even think they have not been installed with cheating in their mind, they are to clever for it :rofl: .... (I am laughing bcz I have serious doubt in my own sentence)

Grz wish is right, just impossible to perform but the thinking is right...

Thanks for the valuable info post guys , that really helped ..