Fair play

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ba]V[sE;1404073 said:
you will not have same as highest, Grz said an average of all pings, but anyway, its impossible because you cant lower someones ping only make it higher, so the only thing is to choose server best for both teams, most equal ping.. :satan:

aka you WILL have same ping as highest because its impossible to lower someones ping, and this will be the only way pings can be even

aka you WILL have same ping as highest because its impossible to lower someones ping, and this will be the only way pings can be even

I think he means that you add up everyones pings to make an average, and no, we don't try to apply the average to everyone, only to the people with a ping below the average. That wouldn't make everyone play with the same ping as the person with the highest ping on the server, only the average of everyone.

I think he means that you add up everyones pings to make an average, and no, we don't try to apply the average to everyone, only to the people with a ping below the average. That wouldn't make everyone play with the same ping as the person with the highest ping on the server, only the average of everyone.

k gg, everyones ping is just raised zzz lol

I just had an idea.
Is it possible to multiply all players ping and divide them to make an average so all plays with same f6 ping on a server etc?
Would save alot of endless discussions about fairness?
Couse we all are fair right?

Should be good but dont think ppl with ping 30/50 aka only sniper skills is ok 4 this cos their only 1 skill is the ping.

Im up for playing on equal conditions, but even if we play on an avarage ping the high pingers would be handicapped.
Dont think European players would suffer that much, just NA i think. Can almost count NA players in UTA on the fingers tho. Still 95-5....
I very much doubt 95% of the league to agree on this.

Snuggs is rolling his weed" wont shear " and im stuck with polish vodka, life is unfair all the time.

fo you got the swedish girls :shout: