European Assault Cup - 2005

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok ive authorised a few more people to join there priv forum, wakko, despise virus_z and some others i cant remember sorry it took a while:P

html - Canada - backdef - yes

i highly suggest you put in canada with the usa team :P

X-Bomb said:
Due to complaints that the tournament is only good for division 1 teams i.e Only Team 1, there will be an addition to the structure, teams that go out early (after the group stage) will have a tournament of there own, there will also be a prize for this to keep the competition high. Now please nobody else complain its the best i can do!

t_99.jpg

29_301.jpg

dunno which yet

additional structure will be up when i get time

Woo england 3 for the n00b cup!

Just to keep everyone up to date, the wonderful Timo is working on the EAC website doing all the hard technical stuff, i will attempt to do a design for it, please dont laugh at the final product :lol: (it will just look like the UTA site i hope)

We plan it to be an extension to the UTA site so keep checking the "Leagues" drop down Menu for "EAC"

leagues.jpg

The Tournament will begin next month and we have nearly all the teams sorted out. get Practicing and GL all!

Gonna prepare the Second structure fr teams who gets knocked out at the group stage!

Name - Country - Position - Will You Play Even if you have UTA League Matches?

andar - canada/usa - freelance - not in uta

Status
Not open for further replies.