European Assault Cup - 2005

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still dont like it :lol:

edit: played about a bit more. i think the bottom one is the best :clap:

edit: ahem

Attachments

• UTA-EAC.jpg
    UTA-EAC.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 188
  • UTA-EAC2 copy.jpg
    UTA-EAC2 copy.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 184
  • UTA-EAC4.jpg
    UTA-EAC4.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
fannied about with contrast and stuff and now im happy :).

Last edited:
:rofl: XIIIIIII!!!

well, i think the middle two are wank so gonna get rid of them. the other two i'll leave :hangover:

i liked the last one best, but still feel like you should bring out more color to the english flag :)
oh and the background color sucks too :P

good stuff keep it up, btw the list is becoming hard to manage and im afraid i may have missed a few posts of people wanting to join, if i missed your post, just forum pm me or contact me or any op in the irc channel.

Certain country's flags can be added/removed later on if needed, still got psd file.

uta-eac.jpg

hope u like it :)

Joko, i like the 3rd one, class m8, the 1st one is nice too.
@ Anni, these flags are a nice idea too.

I have a question, can we have such skins available in a certain package for the Cup??? Or is it too hard to implement.

:afro:

DE DE DE DE DE DE DE!!!!

k finished and well chuffed with this one. i really like it so if u dont .... keep it to urself :hangover:.
Thanks for everyones help/ideas/comments :kiss:

Attachments

• UTA-Final.jpg
    UTA-Final.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
v nice m8, but the english flag makes her face look a bit flat, cant u make it follow the contours of her face ;)

nice joko :thumb:

Anni, your banner is nice, very nice with the flags (u stole them off cb tho :P ), i feel like its a bit too backgroundish... it just doesn't feel right as a banner for me :\ Would fit more as a wallpaper imo

could be me tho, i just felt it was a bit too bright :s

Status
Not open for further replies.