European Assault Cup - 2005

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
k, my logo for the comp is done
UTAL%20EAC.png

please give some critisicm if you have some (fel, u are allowed to bash it completely if you want :) )

I really like it fvb. I'd maybe choose a different font or something for the european bit, or add an inner/outer glow or something, its a bit hard to read.

Anyway, after Xi criticized mine ive changed colours to give it a more summery feel!

Attachments

• two.jpg
    two.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 134
im a critic turha will tell ya, lil urs is too unclassy, its nice for maybe a wall in the bronx, bit too graffiti less classy, joko i like ur style it just doesnt have the impact, doesnt hit u, its nice to look at but i dunno maybe im talking rot, u need something impactfull thats appropriate in which u wanna advertise bold, clear and precise, i could see urs joko as being acceptful, but just doesnt make me cum :D

by the way take my views with a pinch of salt, i could certainly NOT do betetr than any of you guys so im just an opininionated cunt..lol

i know what u mean tho xi ur right. but i think if its on a reasonably plane background like the fraghub type of style it will stand out ok. Just think all the flashy forum bits a taking away from it a bit.

i think this will be really good as i said on irc, imagine all the football fans that get theyre face painted, sweden scotland englan etc, why not incorporate that onto ut skins, then ur involving europe with UT , use that as the background, foreground can be EAC in a nice font with say a 40% transparency (enabling you to see the faded background) this will encorporate depth as well as meaning, rather than show the usual flag europes flag etc, the usual shit, i just wish i could use adobe products

mercenary skin, the one with the green facepaint, great example, imagine that was a country flag ? would be cool

u have grasped the concept m8 and does look good foreground needs a bit more tweaking but nevertheless nice m8

oh and rather than plain black background, maybe say a map in background(under the faces)a screenie from ballistic or sth gives it a bit more depth, then u can have a background mid ground and foregorund

and rather than make it a row of people, make it like a picture of a fans club from a footie scene, so its not a row, but all over if u know what i mean, like a crowd, then u have ur background rather than making it disciplined such as a row would suggest

Status
Not open for further replies.