Enough UT Lords?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Should UT Lords be kicked from league?

• Yes

Votes: 88 72.1%
  • No

Votes: 23 18.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 11 9.0%

• Total voters
which players then munkz and twister merced for another clan then and he is in sixth..
well what you gonn do about it sixth lamerz :P

kni aint in X anymore he is in Ai and he merced what you gonna do about him the mercing france fag well gaz? :P

dahdhahdhadhahdh mercs!

LOL, sjoerd i dont care wot KNI does this month or the previous months, coz Ai isnt playing yet.

Also this has nothin to do with KNI or Ai, its about UTlords not having any real team and constantly using mercs every game.

Im not bothered about the odd merc now and then, and this isnt wot this is about, so read it properly next time :)

Last edited:
Originally posted by Penny
Munkz, I disagree. You can be against mercing in excess and ignore it in small doses.

For example; if I was due to play a clan who were fair and in general played their core team all the time, and they said look something has come up and we only have 5 players, would you mind if such and such played for us to make it even? And if everyone knew who it was and everyone agreed, I wouldn't have a problem with that. Certainly in the higher divisions, there's not much advantage playing with a merc because everyone is fairly evenly skilled and teamplay counts for a lot. (I'm not speaking for sixth here, just me and my opinion!). :D

The thing about the UT Lords is that time and again they merc. They don't even have 6 registered players who are active and they haven't for a long time. Lilith is Yuran - yuran who has lived in the slovakian mountains as a snowboard instructor for the last 6 months with no internet connection... want to check out how many times he's been listed in a line up? Along with Lightning... and whoever else...

This wasn't a flamey thread. I have nothing to say to the UT Lords about pwnage, I'm not gloating, and I don't give a shit what they think about me or sixth. The issue is souly about mercing and how they are really taking the piss.

For the record: No I've never merced for anyone and sixth haven't used one either. :p:

This is exactly the point. well said Annie

i meant it another way joko, ur quote is a bit different from what i said :P

i meant it like this: I am Sixth and Mi5 what does that make me? :eek:

1st. How can ya tell so sure that in each match, no..that we at all using mercs? just because im going and flaiming about it? So lets say i have a Penis 50 cm..and i wil flame about it and use it as a i nick in each match so that will give you a reason to blame me for having such a huge dick?
PPL first of all, i dont give a shit abouty what ya think, and second ya dont the right to kick someone from the league in case we are using mercs.

Third? ya got a proof? REally? maybe you will show me the documentation? Patethic discussion with no point...unless ya could win a single match vs us,then im pretty that then ya would shut ya mouths for sure....omfg little kids...
i dont even know why am i writing this.

I dont know why ur writing it either coz ur a complete waste of space

you dont deserve a league.

And the people who run this league have every right to kick ppl if they see fit (not that they do/dont in this situation coz i wouldnt know)

It is you who doesnt have the right to blatently make a mockery of the league system and the idea of having clans with their own members.

sleeping.gif

hmm, damnit.. I'm always too late with these threads.. haven't read half of it :/ (im too lazy)

Anywayz, wot I Wanna say is: no we don't got proof (well not from this match :P), but from the other match(es) we had.
Some day some UT Lords players said they wanted to become a respectable clan and stop mercing(or something like that).

Start using your REAL<! nick then, instead of 5 times Hank and some Lightning player who isn't in your clan.

uihh, this post isn't gonna make any progress... ill better stop ;)

Greetz,

Phoe

PS. I voted Undecided, because I want to see proof first ;)
(my feelings say yes tho, I asked during the match who their 56k players was, then he left the match.. and some players responded: what 56k player? lol) or he must have been on some shitty conn ;)

i told mughi last month that the lords merced only she doesnt wanna give me the ip's of the players that played....i bet they changed every match ow anbd i dunno if u know but masaremasomething is the same as skeleton...........he played several matches with that nick and now he has 2 accounts ...so i say do an ip check and im sick and tired of the olrds ...ow and i know who merced for u .......lets say some1 told me

Originally posted by DefacerX
Fs who cares if they use mercs , well they will stop as far as they get to div 1 ( btw same div of the mercs probably )

thats my opinion i dont care whether our opponent is full of mercs or some dumb n00bs. IMO this feeling comes with playing for a *long* time in div1 itself. mercing is no prob with me, why i dont merc is simply because other people dont like mercing and because im too lazy, and having a bad image for playing in UKS is enough for me anyway :annoyed: and for being german and therefore automatically a nazi :mad:

Anyway i voted for kicking them, not because of theyre mercing but because there are idiots

bin leave it alone and proceed bombing more buildings of amercian fucklers, and I will gratefully tag along.:mingun:

KNI is THE multi claner,u canot beat him,when he's in the league,he got 3 clans minimum :rolleyes:
and i do know the 2 mercs who pld vs sixth :o
i'll vote yes to ban all multi claners,they ruin the fun of other team imho.