Enough UT Lords?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Should UT Lords be kicked from league?

• Yes

Votes: 88 72.1%
  • No

Votes: 23 18.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 11 9.0%

• Total voters
Well about UT_Lords , i just have to say from what i know all ppl hate them because they merc?!?!? ah no because they keep winning some clans they shouldnt !
So well we have to kick -=)X(=- too and ]=Y=[ and all the clans keeps annoying ppl!
Yes cause one clan mercs , the other snipes , the other uses flack , the other flames ffs ppl its a game , try to play and have some fun with a game !

Fs who cares if they use mercs , well they will stop as far as they get to div 1 ( btw same div of the mercs probably )

So let them merc...

BTW i voted NO !

Last edited:
:lol:

Sixth does not dislike them coz they beat us once. It is coz they merc all the time.

They could have had 6 all game and they still would have lost tonight coz we pld miles better.

It would have been closer indeed, they have some nice players but they still would have lost in the end.

If they were fair, sixth members shouldnt have voted as they initiated this bullshit thread.

What I can tell you is HANK didn't play for us, look at the score 8 - 3 for ((sixth)) :rolleyes: Would have been different...

and don't be that afraid :P when you see a Lord :spider:

:rolling:

Originally posted by DefacerX
Well about UT_Lords , i just have to say from what i know all ppl hate them because they merc?!?!? ah no because they keep winning some clans they shouldnt !
So well we have to kick -=)X(=- too and ]=Y=[ and all the clans keeps annoying ppl!
Yes cause one clan mercs , the other snipes , the other uses flack , the other flames ffs ppl its a game , try to play and have some fun with a game !

Fs who cares if they use mercs , well they will stop as far as they get to div 1 ( btw same div of the mercs probably )

So let them merc...

BTW i voted NO !

read ur own post and think about it lol.

half of ur post is useless. alot of ppl care if clans merc or not. i still have fun so i dont really mind, but they are just losers who dont wanne show their name when they are mercing lmfao, they wanne play but not with their normal name. seems they already know they are shit ;)

lol the mercs we faced werent from div 1 more from like div 6 lol, and thats no joke. only 2-3 decent ones playing. rest was just sooooo dumb. i think they started UT 2 weeks ago or something lol

:P

What I can tell you is HANK didn't play for us, look at the score 8 - 3 for ((sixth)) Would have been different...

Yes, perhaps, perhaps not but we will never know! You can never get a team together because you don't have enough players and bugger off onto icq to see who u can get to play for you. That's why it's 6-4 on some maps. What is the point? You're not a team. That's why this thread was made.

Also to Useless, I wasn't saying ban the individuals... I'm saying if UT Lords are removed from the league then they can't play any league matches. They don't even have 6 registered players in their squad. What do they fill in at the end of their match reports for who plays? Fakes. People who don't even play UT anymore. :lol:

No! So what if they ask people to play for them? It's not against any rule. People should have the dignity and backbone to refuse a beautiful offer like playing with the lords. People who dont know anything about their launches or positional play, hardly an improvement. If you really want to do something about mercing, add anti-merc code into the new league-as.

Originally posted by TIMMAH
No! So what if they ask people to play for them? It's not against any rule. People should have the dignity and backbone to refuse a beautiful offer like playing with the lords. People who dont know anything about their launches or positional play, hardly an improvement. If you really want to do something about mercing, add anti-merc code into the new league-as.

we dont live in an ideal world Timmah

Originally posted by popioul
If they were fair, sixth members shouldnt have voted as they initiated this bullshit thread.

What I can tell you is HANK didn't play for us, look at the score 8 - 3 for ((sixth)) :rolleyes: Would have been different...

and don't be that afraid :P when you see a Lord :spider:

:rolling:

uhm :rolleyes:

the score wouldnt have been different, coz u all pld crap. Simple as that. Some of ur "players" where hilarious, u could sneak past em, shoot them in the back (non lethal) and they wouldnt even move :lol:

And Munkz, how does Sixth have double standards?

Last edited:
did I say sixth? certain individuals sure, the clan as a general whole prolly not.

You can't be against mercing in excess and ignore it in small doses, the occasional fill in for a friend for instance

I only know of one person who's merced for utlords as he played the war(s)with my name while I was in their roster and that's KNI, I forget which clan he plays for now :rolleyes: so instead of this being genuinely about a mercing problem which ppl really care about, for most ppl it's just a chance to flame/gloat, say a bunch of shit that doesn't really mean anything to anyone, certainly not skel at least who prolly won't even read this thread.

Tbh I don't really care either way when it comes to mercing, altho I'd probably vote yes to any UTA anti mercing stuff should it ever be implemented even tho I don't play UT anymore. In 3 yrs of UT, I've merced twice in total which compared to most ppl I guess is pretty low, the last time was to play for an old clan of mine in a HZ war where a friend had re-entered the clan into the league but had few active members. A few other peeps played including Twis whos now in sixth, doubt he's bothered about me mentioning his name, just helps me emphasise my point about the extent and frequence of occasional mercing.

I've been asked to merc for about 10 clans at one point or another, a few respected div1 ones, a few lower down the league and a few "hey i've made a clan will you play for us" ones. Declined always. Most of the time it's ppl asking 10 mins before a war, they haven't got a full team and need players. Someone even asked me to join a "merc clan" which were full of respectable players all in well settled clans, some of whom are posting here :lol: Like I said, few ppl genuinely care, I guess it's prolly one of the reasons (along with being hard to control) why there isn't a rule against it.

Originally posted by MunkZ

Someone even asked me to join a "merc clan" which were full of respectable players all in well settled clans, some of whom are posting here :lol:

Lemme guess A-Team? well the 2nd A-Team that is... I got asked for it to, but said fo :P

Munkz, I disagree. You can be against mercing in excess and ignore it in small doses.

For example; if I was due to play a clan who were fair and in general played their core team all the time, and they said look something has come up and we only have 5 players, would you mind if such and such played for us to make it even? And if everyone knew who it was and everyone agreed, I wouldn't have a problem with that. Certainly in the higher divisions, there's not much advantage playing with a merc because everyone is fairly evenly skilled and teamplay counts for a lot. (I'm not speaking for sixth here, just me and my opinion!). :D

The thing about the UT Lords is that time and again they merc. They don't even have 6 registered players who are active and they haven't for a long time. Lilith is Yuran - yuran who has lived in the slovakian mountains as a snowboard instructor for the last 6 months with no internet connection... want to check out how many times he's been listed in a line up? Along with Lightning... and whoever else...

This wasn't a flamey thread. I have nothing to say to the UT Lords about pwnage, I'm not gloating, and I don't give a shit what they think about me or sixth. The issue is souly about mercing and how they are really taking the piss.

For the record: No I've never merced for anyone and sixth haven't used one either. :p:

if I was due to play a clan who were shit and in general played their merc team all the time, and they said look something has come up and we only have 0 players, would you mind if such and such played for us to make it even?

definately something to think about! :D

btw i hardly think this poll will give an objective result as more than 50% of the clans would go up a position if UT lords left (and who wouldnt like to go up a bit without even have to play) ;)

Last edited: