Enforcers...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

when you do a combo straight up on hispeed it looks like 2 explosions.
this annoys me and i think a new leaguemod should fix this

also when i jump straight up i still land on the train

and why doesnt the chopper land instead of using all the fuel which is bad for the environment

some issues which need to be resolved asap

and why doesnt the chopper land instead of using all the fuel which is bad for the environment

told you i farted at the back of the train, and hell yes its smelly enough that even i wouldnt want to land that chopper

ProPain said:
when you do a combo straight up on hispeed it looks like 2 explosions.
this annoys me and i think a new leaguemod should fix this
also when i jump straight up i still land on the train
some issues which need to be resolved asap

Totally agree with ya.

And:
The mortars and autocannons are shooting totally by themselves. I see no1 reloading them or firing them at all.
And the skin, Commando / Gorn. His eyes seems fucked up in the picture. But he can still see everything just like every1 else. This should be fixed as well. Patch it up so his field of vision gets blurred or something.

These things are unacceptable!
Better be coming up with a sollution fast.

but what are epic dudes doing,
it's time they fix those bug.
they really ain't business minded...

Last edited:
max_n00b said:
Who put the books on the floor in golgotha?
That would be Grz. He was given some books but is so dumb he can't read :D

And how come ppl can run the same speed uphill as downhill in Golgotha (and other maps)??? Makes no sense. Poor game design imho.

And another thing. Last time I played, which was about more than a year ago, I got the final on Frigate and watched those gate things get blown up by guns on the boat. But.....

I bet they are still there. I know for sure I have blown them up at least a hundred times. But they still exist. Does anyone have an explanation for this?

The thing that impresses me most is how fast some1 rebuild that god damn bridge all the time though...

how did that tank reached his place on guardia.?
why can't the tanks reach the shore right away in riv 3
who paints the painting all over again in desertstorm
and why doesn't the grand cannon shoot in overlord why should we distroy it anyway

all bugs and this maps should be removed imo :moon2:

on Frigate, The rockets go off sometimes during the match
who does this
are the defenders bored enough to fire them or is it supposed to happen?
AND also on Overlord, whos firing the Big cannon
AHHHHHHHHHH!!! :scream::scream:

PS: AHHHHHHH!!! :scream: :redeye: :scream: