Enforcers...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Fusion

Mar 13, 2002
Netherlands
Why do you have two when you spawn and only see one being used by the opponent. That way I'd think he is botting and i simply suck. I hate that and want it removed ffs! :shout:

Yes and why can people carry up to 10 weapons?

I don't see them in their pockets :\
All of a sudden their weapon just changes :uhh:

Cheaters all of em :(

Last edited:
and people who are using female skins are as strong as people with male skins... how the fuck can they carry a heavy machinegun

Is blowing up the compressor REALLY the only way to gain access to a ship's bridge? It seems like a design flaw to me.

PS, How did the train get started in the first place?

did anybody ever see the train on highspeed stop smewhere, or get some new fuel? and why are there no passangers and why is there that green stuff in one of the cars?

xb7 said:
did anybody ever see the train on highspeed stop smewhere, or get some new fuel? and why are there no passangers and why is there that green stuff in one of the cars?

I'm starting to think this whole thing is a waste of time altogether. We're not needed in the slightest. Objectives Schmobjectives.

The only thing i have against the double enforcer is the accuracy. I'd rather have one enforcer, for example in rook, to kill people in a distance :|