Dwap

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

spunk

Sep 23, 2001
terminal 3
on DWAP is a playwe helmet who is plaing with aimbot spawnkilling ......

thats so noobish pls ban him thx

His tag is Dark_helmet and he is a pretty good fragger.
Actually so good that this isnt the first time someone accuses him of cheating.

Besides that is he one of the most fair and nice ppl I know in UT and reallife.
Forget it, we keep him in dwap.

Next time contact me or Calian before posting this kind of crap in the forums, thx.

bah cant just all stop accusing others 2 cheat?? if u have sumthing say, say it directly 2 him.. all others doesnt have 2 know that u might think that he cheats.. and u didnt even come up with prove just accused sum1... only shit thats is discused nowdays r aimbots and cheating...:cow:

these are different helmets I hope / guess :D

<edit by Mughi>
Removed the piccie Len, rather not advertise the Helmets website, if you wanna show it again, save it elsewhere and link to it from that
</edit>

Last edited:
actually Dark_Helmet is a lamer and a botter, so are Pink yellow purple and some other colors_Helmets

but they are no DWAP, just sux that he got the same nick as someone in DWAP

------------------
i can deal with aimbots
i can deal with spawnkilling

but FFS aimbot spawnkilling :nono:

:rolleyes:
--------------------

Yes, There is an aimbotter called Dark_Helmet about. Hes been banned a fair few times from orange for aimbotting. If thats the same one as in dwap i dont know, but they have the same name.

You can visit them here xxxxxxx
Has definitely nothing to do with DWAP

[Edit] Linkes to cheats on their webpages, so i have removed the url

Last edited:
ok big sorry mad max when its not the same player

but he say it so i think he is
so sorry for this and pls close it

Originally posted by The-]X[-
btw where and how did u get that pic lenny?

I behindviewed him :D

nahh joke :)

got many lamer sites in my collection...

Does anyone still remember 442 or Nasty? Followed by Virus and Sam. All had to make themselve a shrine, a forum or a homepage... their way to find attention. Kinda pathetic... :D

I remember that dick cheater called Dark_Helmet. Always spamming 'join the helmets'and stuff. When Helmet joined [DWAP] I thought: wtf? He in DWAP. But I figured out pretty soon it wasn't the same guy. Believe me cheaters won't stay in DWAP. Exept for MadMax then. He uses whiskeybots :mad:

§am? How can we forget him? After all, he was only THE most NOTORIOUS llama that plagued the AS servers earlier this year.

Virus... I assume u mean the guy with every button bound to "YOU SUCK!" ?

Originally posted by -<MyS>-Humphro
§am? How can we forget him? After all, he was only THE most NOTORIOUS llama that plagued the AS servers earlier this year.

Virus... I assume u mean the guy with every button bound to "YOU SUCK!" ?

ye, though 442 was the mother of all lamers in a time when it was forbidden to leave the frigate in order not to be called a spawnkiller.

funny times then :)